Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182121 times)

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
All Stars Wish List
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
Want teams to come back for another season for an All Stars/Unfinished Business season? Put your thoughts here!  :hearts:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:21:51 PM by BlooperGuy »

addie

Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
TAR 19:
Jeremy and Sandy
Bill and Cathi

TAR 20:
Joey and Danny
Mark and Bopper

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »
I don't really understand how you chose your teams, and I think it would be "meh", so:
1. Colin & Christie
2. Brook & Claire
3. Rachel & Brendon
4. Kris & Jon
5. Hayden & Aaron
6. Andy & Tommy (Meh)
7. Bill & Cathi
8. Jeremy & Sandy (Meh)
9. Bopper & Mark
10. Toni & Dallas
11. Gaghan Parents

This is what I could call a "Trainwreck season".

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »
I don't really understand how you chose your teams, and I think it would be "meh", so:
1. Colin & Christie
2. Brook & Claire
3. Rachel & Brendon
4. Kris & Jon
5. Hayden & Aaron
6. Andy & Tommy (Meh)
7. Bill & Cathi
8. Jeremy & Sandy (Meh)
9. Bopper & Mark
10. Toni & Dallas
11. Gaghan Parents

First off, no teams beyond season 19. This eliminates most of your list. Second, and i hate to say this, no Brendon and Rachel. They were a crossover team and that might annoy viewers. Bill and and Cathi are awful, not to mention overrated. In short,

addie

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 01:44:37 PM »
Bill & Cathi awful :ascared :stare :oh

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »
Bill & Cathi awful :ascared :stare :oh
Yes, they sure are.  :hand: They they were to appear, I'd do this, :rfth:

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
I'm not feeling your teams.  :lol:
Andy & Tommy and Mark & Bopper, yes.
But the rest didn't really contributed much to the show. They weren't memorable. They had small air time. They are not all stars to me.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 01:53:26 PM »
1. Colin & Christie
2. Brook & Claire
3. Rachel & Brendon
4. Kris & Jon
5. Hayden & Aaron
6. Andy & Tommy (Meh)
7. Bill & Cathi
8. Jeremy & Sandy (Meh)
9. Bopper & Mark
10. Toni & Dallas
11. Gaghan Parents

First off, no teams beyond season 19. This eliminates most of your list. Second, and i hate to say this, no Brendon and Rachel. They were a crossover team and that might annoy viewers. Bill and and Cathi are awful, not to mention overrated. In short, failure.

If WRP had any common sense, they would most-definitely cast Bredon and Rachel to bring in viewership. It is also WRP's sole choice what pool of season teams they choose from. I suggest looking at survivor past contestant seasons' contestants to consider it a possibility. Also, Bill & Cathi would bring old team balance.

In short, I also called it a "trainwreck season", so...

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 01:58:06 PM »
I'm not feeling your teams.  :lol:
Andy & Tommy and Mark & Bopper, yes.
But the rest didn't really contributed much to the show. They weren't memorable. They had small air time. They are not all stars to me.
The only team that had considerably small screen time was Jeremy and sandy, and that was a bit of a shame, since they were a decent dating couple.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 01:58:44 PM »
This won't be a list for my favorite teams, this is a list for the best teams:

Rob & Brennan
Derek & Drew
Colin & Christie
Rob & Amber (ugh)
Eric & Jeremy (Or BJ & Tyler if they must)
Dustin & Kandice
Nick & Starr
Meghan & Cheyne
Nat & Kat
Andy & Tommy
Rachel & Dave

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:
Choroneko used Splash

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 02:07:58 PM »
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »
This won't be a list for my favorite teams, this is a list for the best teams:

Rob & Brennan
Derek & Drew
Colin & Christie
Rob & Amber (ugh)
Eric & Jeremy (Or BJ & Tyler if they must)
Dustin & Kandice
Nick & Starr
Meghan & Cheyne
Nat & Kat
Andy & Tommy
Rachel & Dave

Of those I know I agree with Rob and Amber and Dustin and Kandice.

And concerning the other posts here with the racers from 20 I won't agree with Bopper and Mark, just because I wish to go against who the producers are trying to push on me.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »
People, People, no teams past season 19. Be realistic. Please. :lol:

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

I don't care about your opinion about them.  :lol: You like Lawrence & Zac which have no personality in TV. Zac rarely talks. Although, I like Lawrence's gutsy attitude sometimes. But still not enough to be memorable to me. The only thing I could remember about them is their stupid u-turning of Amani & Marcus when they saw them ahead of them.
I find Marcus hilarious & entertaining. When he's frustrated or not. He always got some random funny line with him. And he's a great narrator.
Choroneko used Splash

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »

I don't care about your opinion about them.  :lol: You like Lawrence & Zac which have no personality in TV. Zac rarely talks. Although, I like Lawrence's gutsy attitude sometimes. But still not enough to be memorable to me. The only thing I could remember about them is their stupid u-turning of Amani & Marcus when they saw them ahead of them.
I find Marcus hilarious & entertaining. When he's frustrated or not. He always got some random funny line with him. And he's a great narrator.
Whatever. I don't really care that he's funny, which I don't see.  Amani and Marcus have no right to appear in the All Stars and that's just obvious. Not to pick a fight or anything.

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »

Whatever. I don't really care that he's funny, which I don't see.  Amani and Marcus have no right to appear in the All Stars and that's just obvious. Not to pick a fight or anything.

And you have no right to say to take off someone's rights to appear on the race. You are terrible and incredibly biased Good luck with your life.  :lol:
/end of my conversation with you
Choroneko used Splash

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 02:35:05 PM »

And you have no right to say to take off someone's rights to appear on the race. You are terrible and incredibly biased Good luck with your life.  :lol:
Now now. No need for that.  :hug?: I'm not terrible or incredibly biased. Cynical maybe. I'm not taking away anyone's rights. I just think that they won many times and weren't very memorable.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »
If there was another all star season, these teams would make it.

TAR 19:
Andy and Tommy

TAR 20:
Art and JJ
Mark and Bopper

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »

Now now. No need for that.  :hug?: I'm not terrible or incredibly biased. Cynical maybe. I'm not taking away anyone's rights. I just think that they won many times and weren't very memorable.
Looking at your past posts shows that you are biased and filled with bigotry. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't see why you even made your own thread when there are already countless threads with the same topic. Do you expect people to simply agree with your polarized opinion and applaud you for your efforts, or turn this into some silly debate over something that doesn't affect you directly in life?

I still await a reply to my previous post because I would love to see what you would ensue.

People, People, no teams past season 19. Be realistic. Please. :lol:
I would say look at the contestants of survivor. Just because producers didn't put teams from seasons before the "pool" in the returning cast seasons doesn't mean they can't change it. A Wishlist doesn't have to be realistic, mind you.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 04:14:02 PM »
If I'm operating under the premise that it would be another Unfinished Business-type All-Star season, and I'm not allowed to use any teams before TAR19, I'm going with these teams:

Andy & Tommy - overwhelming favorites to win, done in by other three taxis drivers working together.

Amani & Marcus - had hometown advantage in final leg, but had trouble with the flight simulator because Marcus was too tall to fit in it

Bopper & Mark - fairly strong racers, fan favorites, but the Bollywood dance put them so far behind that not even the Fast Forward could catch them up.

Art & JJ - unknowingly had the lead on the final leg for (allegedly) an hour, but Art couldn't finish the sled Roadblock.

The other 7 or 8 teams can come from future seasons.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »
Snooky <3333333

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »
So you think Bill and Cathi are AWFUL right?

Tell me how you think that Laurence and Zac/Nary and Jamie are NOT AWFUL.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:27:29 PM »
Bring back Brenchel :lol:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 06:04:04 PM »
Just bring back Charla and Mirna... that's all that matters.  (:;)