Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (135/135)

stekay:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on January 08, 2014, 08:34:00 PM ---I would really love to see a switchback to the $1,000,000 chip count task from TAR15 on the Final Leg! <3

--- End quote ---

Loved this task! Except make it 2 million this time lol <3

Air:
$2 million would have been PERFECT for TAR21 if Abby & Ryan had made it to the F3 (what a forgotten twist though :lol: )

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Airlines on January 09, 2014, 04:22:07 AM ---$2 million would have been PERFECT for TAR21 if Abby & Ryan had made it to the F3 (what a forgotten twist though :lol: )

--- End quote ---
Especially if everybody else only had to count to $1 million, but they had to count $2 million to actually double their money :lol:

But idk, that would've probably been unfair, though entertaining. :)

Ryan:
I actually really liked Liz and Marie too! But all in all, James/Jaymes, Brooke/Claire, Pam/Winnie for sure (in being realistic from most recent seasons.)

If they did a Championship season, which I don't think is out of the question for TAR's future, I would love my champs Nick/Starr to come back (I would rather it not be as a regular season, maybe a shorter-summer edition.) But I don't want to see any team that has actually won return again for All-Stars (though it's totally cool Uchenna/Joyce did, probably the most deserving of another chance at a family.)

I would never want Max/Katie back though, Katie had no personality whatsoever, despite her phD she constantly bragged to the camera about, haha. No worries if you liked them - they had their moments, just not as expressive as I prefer teams to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version