Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (129/135) > >>

Jobby:
TBH TAR 22's Bali Leg was really good. But I do agree it's overused. Can we add in no China, India and Japan as well.

We need places like Maldives, Philippines (BORACAY, CEBU), THE MANY PARTS OF AUSTRALIA NOT VISITED (MELBOURNE, GOLD COAST, TASMANIA ETC) and places like Madagascar, Mongolia or exotic locations that has only been visited once.

If they are really have to go to China, they better be going to really scenic locations like Jiu Zhai Gou and not urban cities..

stekay:

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 13, 2013, 08:38:56 AM ---TBH TAR 22's Bali Leg was really good. But I do agree it's overused. Can we add in no China, India and Japan as well.

We need places like Maldives, Philippines (BORACAY, CEBU), THE MANY PARTS OF AUSTRALIA NOT VISITED (MELBOURNE, GOLD COAST, TASMANIA ETC) and places like Madagascar, Mongolia or exotic locations that has only been visited once.

If they are really have to go to China, they better be going to really scenic locations like Jiu Zhai Gou and not urban cities..

--- End quote ---
India will never be overused imo. Makes much more interesting legs

jetishidae:
Anyway, what are the possibilities of Newbie racers VS Returnee racers??
i don't really like the idea though, because of the format of the competition it's kinda pointless

MichaelFarrell:
Brenchel vs. McCranda on this season would be the greatest thing for TAR

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: MichaelFarrell on November 13, 2013, 09:00:51 PM ---Brenchel vs. McCranda on this season would be the greatest thing for TAR

--- End quote ---

Absolutely not, Do not want ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version