Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (2/135) > >>

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: addie on May 10, 2012, 01:44:37 PM ---Bill & Cathi awful :ascared :stare :oh

--- End quote ---
Yes, they sure are.  :hand: They they were to appear, I'd do this, :rfth:

choroneko:
I'm not feeling your teams.  :lol:
Andy & Tommy and Mark & Bopper, yes.
But the rest didn't really contributed much to the show. They weren't memorable. They had small air time. They are not all stars to me.

Snooky:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 01:41:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Snooky on May 10, 2012, 01:36:49 PM ---I don't really understand how you chose your teams, and I think it would be "meh", so:
1. Colin & Christie
2. Brook & Claire
3. Rachel & Brendon
4. Kris & Jon
5. Hayden & Aaron
6. Andy & Tommy (Meh)
7. Bill & Cathi
8. Jeremy & Sandy (Meh)
9. Bopper & Mark
10. Toni & Dallas
11. Gaghan Parents

This is what I could call a "Trainwreck season".

--- End quote ---
First off, no teams beyond season 19. This eliminates most of your list. Second, and i hate to say this, no Brendon and Rachel. They were a crossover team and that might annoy viewers. Bill and and Cathi are awful, not to mention overrated. In short, failure.

--- End quote ---

If WRP had any common sense, they would most-definitely cast Bredon and Rachel to bring in viewership. It is also WRP's sole choice what pool of season teams they choose from. I suggest looking at survivor past contestant seasons' contestants to consider it a possibility. Also, Bill & Cathi would bring old team balance.

In short, I also called it a "trainwreck season", so...

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 01:52:12 PM ---I'm not feeling your teams.  :lol:
Andy & Tommy and Mark & Bopper, yes.
But the rest didn't really contributed much to the show. They weren't memorable. They had small air time. They are not all stars to me.

--- End quote ---
The only team that had considerably small screen time was Jeremy and sandy, and that was a bit of a shame, since they were a decent dating couple.

Best Loser:
This won't be a list for my favorite teams, this is a list for the best teams:

Rob & Brennan
Derek & Drew
Colin & Christie
Rob & Amber (ugh)
Eric & Jeremy (Or BJ & Tyler if they must)
Dustin & Kandice
Nick & Starr
Meghan & Cheyne
Nat & Kat
Andy & Tommy
Rachel & Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version