Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182114 times)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #525 on: October 21, 2013, 11:45:41 PM »
Azaria & Hendekia plz, Ken & Tina plz, Carol & Brandi plz, Brooke & Claire plz, Nick & Vicki plz.  :cheer:
Are Carol & Brandy and Team "Country of London" still together? Haven't heard of either any of them since their post-elimination interviews right after their seasons.

I think I remember one of Carol & Brandy's elimination interviews that they broke up, but Nick & Vicki just got engaged last week!

But seriously, no 3-peats EVER EVER EVER, please. The beautiful about The Amazing Race that Survivor and Big Brother don't have is that they don't need to rely on having returning players to keep the show interesting. They've only had 2 seasons of returning racers, but they do such a great job of casting such interesting people year after year after year that they don't need to keep bringing back these old players.

Why should some people get THREE chances on the show, when there are tens of thousands of people who would kill to even get ONE?
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #526 on: October 21, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »
For 3 peats I still like cowboys(or 1 cowboy & wife), Kynt & Vyxen, How about Christina and husband Azaria. Some whose relationships have progressed like Jeremy & Sandy (married), Rob and Amber (more children), Partial groups from the family edition. I still feel for Lisa and Eric start line elimination. I also like Charla & Mirna. Eager to wait & see.

yes for the one i bold! Billy and Carissa Gaghan please.. Carissa is maybe 17 by now, are they old enough to do the race by themselves?
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #527 on: October 22, 2013, 12:01:25 AM »
For 3 peats I still like cowboys(or 1 cowboy & wife), Kynt & Vyxen, How about Christina and husband Azaria. Some whose relationships have progressed like Jeremy & Sandy (married), Rob and Amber (more children), Partial groups from the family edition. I still feel for Lisa and Eric start line elimination. I also like Charla & Mirna. Eager to wait & see.

yes for the one i bold! Billy and Carissa Gaghan please.. Carissa is maybe 17 by now, are they old enough to do the race by themselves?

I'd love to see Billy & Carissa return but Carissa is only 17 so possibly the next all star's season.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #528 on: October 22, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »

Not yet!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #529 on: October 22, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »

But seriously, no 3-peats EVER EVER EVER, please. The beautiful about The Amazing Race that Survivor and Big Brother don't have is that they don't need to rely on having returning players to keep the show interesting. They've only had 2 seasons of returning racers, but they do such a great job of casting such interesting people year after year after year that they don't need to keep bringing back these old players.

Why should some people get THREE chances on the show, when there are tens of thousands of people who would kill to even get ONE?

THIS.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cheesefeet

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #530 on: October 22, 2013, 12:24:15 PM »
Amen Peach, Amen!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #531 on: October 22, 2013, 01:20:33 PM »
Kevjumba of Michael & Kevin (the much better YouTube team lol) was 19 when he ran the Race I think?

Billy's back from his military service, in Afghanistan I think? That would be a big story plus him and Carissa racing on their own. 

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: October 22, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
I am still praying Bill and Cathi are on the next season, even though I fear they are not. Sad that Cowboys have been put on in place of teams like Chippendales, Chuck and Wynona etc. and that Max and Katie and Brook and Claire look to have been unavailable. I love some of the returning teams but there are others that I feel deserved to come back more.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #533 on: October 22, 2013, 06:19:01 PM »

I want a retweet button so badly!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: October 22, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
To be honest, these are the teams I want.

Andy and Tommy ( could have been in finals)
Rachel and Dave (see  if they can beat 8 1ST places)
Vanessa and Ralph
Amy and Daniel
Twins
Chuck and Wynona  :funny:
Caroline and Jennifer
Tim and Marie
Ally and Ashley
Brooke and Claire
And
Megan and joey
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: October 22, 2013, 06:36:07 PM »

THIS.

unless its Charla and Mirna or the BQs :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #536 on: October 22, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
^^ Even I might give you that one! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #537 on: October 22, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »
I kind of agree in the BQs  :hrt:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: October 22, 2013, 06:56:27 PM »
2 best female teams ever and I might even squeeze in D&O there too :P

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: October 22, 2013, 08:34:15 PM »
BQs are really over-rated, but that's probably just me. I never really liked them in either season, and I consider a lot of other F/F teams better than them.

But no matter the team, no 3-timers please.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #540 on: October 22, 2013, 08:50:30 PM »
BQs are quite overrated, I agree.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #541 on: October 22, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »

THIS.

unless its Charla and Mirna or the BQs :lol:

I'm with Peach in agreement here. Gotta add Joe and Bill as well; JMO.  Still have to respect those that would prefer no 3-peaters either, but if so, it should be C/M, D/K, O/S, and J/B before anyone else.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #542 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:40 AM »
The BQs were the first really competitive all-female Racers who also provided the drama on TWO seasons. Charla & Mirna already made a huge impression in TAR5, but only solidified their immortality (!) on TARAS.  :luvya:

So they would be the only 3-peaters truly deserving outside of personal favorites we'd merely love to see again.

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #543 on: October 23, 2013, 01:59:28 AM »
BQs are really over-rated, but that's probably just me. I never really liked them in either season, and I consider a lot of other F/F teams better than them.

ohhh.. it's definitely not just you, count me in!
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: October 23, 2013, 03:35:17 AM »
I didn't like BQ's in s10 cuz Bame y'all <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #545 on: October 23, 2013, 11:02:33 AM »
BQs eww. But I understand the Charla and Schmirna love but... BQs = EWWW. Nat and Kat all the way for best all-female team ever thanks.

<3 BAMAS too bad the likelihood of them returning = negative.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: October 23, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »
Maybe we can see Brenchel & Youtube alliance if both teams are racing next season  :)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: October 23, 2013, 11:50:26 AM »
Could you imagine if Bama DID get called back :lol: I loved them so much! I was anti BQ's in s10 but they grew on me in 11

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #548 on: October 23, 2013, 09:25:11 PM »
I'd love to see Billy and Carissa race again. Probably in a few years time for the next special edition of the race.

For the next All Stars, I'd like to see teams like Bill & Cathi, Mark & Bopper and Meghan & Joey

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #549 on: October 23, 2013, 09:52:57 PM »
Seriosly I'm so excited already for this season, I already want S23 to end!! :cheer:
Does anybody know when do we get a clue of who the teams are?

My wish list:
S19 Andy & Tommy / Justin & Jennifer
S20 Brendon & Rachel  / Art & JJ
S21 Trey & Lexi / Natalie & Nadiya / Jaymes & James
S22 Joey & Meghan / Max & Katie / Caroline & Jennifer
S23 Jason & Amy / Leo & Jamal
Jason & Amy to win TAR23