Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (81/135) > >>

stekay:
ALL-STARS WISHLIST

SEASON 19
Bill & Cathi - I hope they race again despite being in their 60s
Andi & Tommy - Wasn't a fan, but with 6 leg wins under their belt they are a shoe in
Justin & Jennifer - Quirky team who had good placements before their elimination, maybe moreso UB potential

SEASON 20
Brendon & Rachel - Love or hate them, I'd love to see more of their drama, and they are married now!
Bopper & Mark - Great story, fought continually, they deserve another shot.

SEASON 21
Natalie & Nadiya - Great characters, great drama, love or hate them the Twinnies were awesome!
James & Abba - Terrible what happened to them, again moreso UB.
Jaymes & James - I thought these guys would be cocky and obnoxious. They proved me wrong.
Josh & Brent - Overcoming every single odd, to shock everyone.

SEASON 22
Dave & Connor - Such an unfortunate ending, they had the best potential to win the race, even on crutches.
Joey & Meghan - Love or hate them (LOVE), these guys were entertaining, & brought in a lot of viewers minus the Kevjumba aftermath
Pam & Winnie - Easily one of the most entertaining teams this season, got the curse of the donkeys, deserve another shot.
Max & Katie - Everyone loves a villain eh? Looked liked they'd be out early but came on strong.
Chuck & Wynona - Overcoming the odds, only to be Philiminated due to a penalty.

SEASON 23
Tim & Marie - Season has only begun, but these 2 definitely have a chance to be on All Stars. Marie is a REAL villain!
Leo & Jamal - Controversial, maybe these 2 are the real villains. Will have to see how their game plays out first!

PRE UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Brooke & Claire - Strong female team, super excited, and one of the greatest moments is theirs *Watermelon*
Carol & Brandi - Left a foul taste in the mouth for being bitter, but these also had potential to win the race.
Kent & Vyxsin - Is it possible to have a team 3 times? These 2 always bring the entertainment
Charla & Mirna - Flight Queens, Goddesses, underdogs, ALLSTARS!
Fran & Barry - They may be too old now, but they nearly got to the final first time round.

This is just teams I would like to see race again..

Brannockdevice:
I'd say bring back any of the following teams:

-Bill & Cathi

-Mark & Bopper

-Jaymes & James
-Trey & Lexi
-Natalie & Nadiya
-James & Abba

-Mona & Beth
-Joey & Meghan
-Pam & Winnie
-Dave & Connor

-Chester & Ephraim
-Brandon & Adam
-Nicole & Travis

However, I personally don't think this will be an All-Stars (teams from only 19-23, that's only 5 season), and I think the next one will be season 25 or 26. However, whenever they do do one, I believe CBS should have America vote on who should return.

Also, it would sure be nice if they WENT TO A NEW COUNTRY!  :gaah:

georgiapeach:
If you are making a wishlist, it goes here. If you are commenting/speculating on TAR 24, it goes in pre-race spec. Thanks everyone!!

Glamazon Racer:
If anyone is coming back for a third time, it simply must be Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice. There is no other logical choice kthx (although I'm open to JaCa :P).

I want Steve & Allie, Brook & Claire and/or Lance & Keri from that post-AS, pre-UB period. :P

I will die if Amarcus isn't here. :box:

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: racer on October 16, 2013, 09:13:45 PM ---If anyone is coming back for a third time, it simply must be Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice. There is no other logical choice kthx (although I'm open to JaCa :P).

I want Steve & Allie, Brook & Claire and/or Lance & Keri from that post-AS, pre-UB period. :P

I will die if Amarcus isn't here. :box:

--- End quote ---

I totally forgot how much I like them that season!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version