Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (72/135) > >>

stekay:
No offence, but would they not be 80ish?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on October 02, 2013, 10:59:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on October 02, 2013, 05:31:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on October 01, 2013, 06:37:42 PM ---O.M.G. I hope Phil gets his way with these idea:  :cheer:
Just after we had talked about both these ideas as well.  :funny:

HitFix: And are you ready for another All-Stars season? Or do you not want to go to that well too often?

Phil Keoghan: I'd like to see another All-Stars. I don't know if they have necessarily done as well. I don't know. I'd have to look at the numbers. But I think it's kinda nice. I'd like to see us do a reunion show. After 12 years and 23 seasons, I'm constantly getting asked by fans, "Whatever happened to... " I think we're do for one. [He calls over the show's publicist.] When are we doing a reunion show for "Amazing Race"? You do 'em for "Survivor." What's wrong? Are you giving favoritism to "Survivor" now?

HitFix: But you'd be up for an All-Stars season? You're not opposed to that format?

Phil Keoghan: No, I'm not opposed. I'd like a Fan's Favorite season, quite frankly. Let the fans pick who they want to see come back. Open it up to a vote and by popular demand? I have a feeling the Cowboys would be back.

P.S. Peach, is it okay to post this quote?  :)

--- End quote ---

If there's going to be a Fan's Favorite Season, since he mentioned the cowboys, I think there's a chance that we could vote teams from the 1st few (earlier) seasons.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

--- End quote ---

Gutsy Grannies!!! :hearts: :hearts: We want to see them new and more improved!

--- End quote ---

After Mel's near-death experience on TAR 18, I don't think they'll put an 80-ish couple on the race.

stekay:
Unless they are Donald-esque  :cheer:

dryedmangoez:
Ooo!
It would be nice to vote some teams into a TARAS, but it should definitely not be ALL teams.  Of course, we want some drama.  }:> An all fan favorites season would be an iffy proposition, even though not everyone shares the same "favorites."  And especially because Bert & Co's idea of "favorites"... well, just look at TARUB and every one of Phil's interviews  :groan: lol

dryedmangoez:
Anyway, as for a wish list (and it is definitely wishful thinking), here's mine.  I'd love to see any of these teams:

PRE-TAR11 (The most unlikely since we've all forgotten TAR existed before, I guess now, TAR18  :groan:)
Kelly & Jon (TAR4)
Colin & Christie (TAR5)
Charla & Mirna (TAR5/TARAS)  :hearts:
Kris & Jon (TAR6)
The Gaghans (any combination) (TAR8)
DJ & Marion Paolo (TAR8)
Joseph & Monica (TAR9)

POST-TAR11 (They exhausted TAR14's casting possibilities in TARUB lol)
Ken & Tina (TAR13)
Brook & Claire (TAR17)
Marcus & Amani (TAR19)
Bill & Cathi (TAR19)
Brendon & Rachel (TAR20)
Mark & Bopper (TAR20)
Jaymes & James (TAR21)
Natalie & Nadiya (TAR21)
Max & Katie (TAR22)
Dave & Connor (TAR22)

Navigation

[0] Message Index