Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (51/135) > >>

SamualDude:
The challenges should be harder, I'd like where possible go to new locations if it's in the same country then go to new areas or go to rarely used countries, Try to avoid having the teams feel like they've been there before, That was my main issue with Unfinished Business and for what was my main issue with All Stars (Which is airing on NZTV at the moment) Please, for the love of all that is great. NO NEW TEAMS IN A RACE WITH RETURNING TEAMS. Had Eric & Danielle actually been a team in TAR 9 I wouldn't of had a problem with them being in All Stars but because they were on different teams it just didn't feel right to me.

Daniel:
The challenges should be the ones like in TAR Canada! I definitely agree on the 6 continents too. The 'hybrid team' thing would have been way more likable (for me) had it been Flo & Drew. :lol: Not sure how others would think though because I know some people don't like Flo.
Third time racers would disappoint some fans, but I personally want Chas, BQs, Schmirna on my screen again! :colors

stekay:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on August 14, 2013, 01:36:11 PM ---I want Linda & Karen back! Those two bowling moms took The Amazing Race by storm. :hearts: They should not be overlooked.

--- End quote ---

If only that final task hadn't been a physical one   :'(

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: SteKay on August 16, 2013, 05:47:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on August 14, 2013, 01:36:11 PM ---I want Linda & Karen back! Those two bowling moms took The Amazing Race by storm. :hearts: They should not be overlooked.

--- End quote ---

If only that final task hadn't been a physical one   :'(

--- End quote ---
The bowlers almost made it to the F3. If only Karen didn't stop to take a breath during the rappel.

IAmThe44Horses...Not!:
Absolutely no doubt for Dave & Connor needing to come back. They dominated everyone while on crutches. Others since UB I'd like to see are James & Jaymes, Bopper & Mark and Andy & Tommy. I also think it would be cool if international version teams could come, if it were possible, to race other countries around other countries. Sam & Renae, Sticky & Sam, Jet & Dave... Marc & Rovilson who I never watched, but were pretty dominant until it really counted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version