Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (33/135) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on March 20, 2013, 12:54:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 20, 2013, 05:58:46 AM ---
--- Quote ---TAR21: Think; None. Zero. Zilch. The Season 13 of UB.   Sorry, but I'm fairly sure not a single team will return for another season. I don't why, but I feel it in my bones. If I'm horribly wrong, then Jaymes and James. That's it. Think Trey and Lexi, Abbie and Ryan, James and Jaymes. No Twinnies allowed!
--- End quote ---

You are going to be really disappointed then. TAR 21 = TAR 14 of the next Allstars, sorry to disappoint but mark my words. ;)

And, Dave and Connor will be coming back regardless we like it or not. So if a producer is watching this thread, I'm telling you DON'T BRING THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE'S A GROUP OF US WHO DOESN'T CARE.
Thanks, that's all.

--- End quote ---
I don't like them at all either. I'm on your side. Personally, though, if there's any season thats going to get the cold shoulder, my best guess right now is Season 21. Not that I want any season to be given the cold shoulder in that matter.

--- End quote ---

I would have to agree with Joab. There were so many likeable teams in Season 21 for different reasons in the Final 6.

I also agree with him on Dave & Connor. I don't know if it is much actually them or TAR giving us the forced fed cancer survivor story and broken achilles. It seemed that TAR liked them more than the superfans.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on March 20, 2013, 03:21:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on March 20, 2013, 12:54:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 20, 2013, 05:58:46 AM ---
--- Quote ---TAR21: Think; None. Zero. Zilch. The Season 13 of UB.   Sorry, but I'm fairly sure not a single team will return for another season. I don't why, but I feel it in my bones. If I'm horribly wrong, then Jaymes and James. That's it. Think Trey and Lexi, Abbie and Ryan, James and Jaymes. No Twinnies allowed!
--- End quote ---

You are going to be really disappointed then. TAR 21 = TAR 14 of the next Allstars, sorry to disappoint but mark my words. ;)

And, Dave and Connor will be coming back regardless we like it or not. So if a producer is watching this thread, I'm telling you DON'T BRING THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE'S A GROUP OF US WHO DOESN'T CARE.
Thanks, that's all.

--- End quote ---
I don't like them at all either. I'm on your side. Personally, though, if there's any season thats going to get the cold shoulder, my best guess right now is Season 21. Not that I want any season to be given the cold shoulder in that matter.

--- End quote ---

I would have to agree with Joab. There were so many likeable teams in Season 21 for different reasons in the Final 6.

I also agree with him on Dave & Connor. I don't know if it is much actually them or TAR giving us the forced fed cancer survivor story and broken achilles. It seemed that TAR liked them more than the superfans.

--- End quote ---
Wholeheartedly agree. There are many teams that I liked in Season 21 (grrrr, Nadiya and Natalie), I simply implied that there may be a season which no teams from that particular appear at all. That's all.

MrDeerShank:
My all-stars wishlist (for now):

1. Bill and Cathi
2. Andy and Tommy (meh... but they'll probably be on it)
3. Mark and Bopper
4. Brendon and Rachel (I'd be shocked if they weren't on it)
5. Abbie and Ryan
6. Natalie and Nadiya
7. Jaymes and James
8. Max and Katie <3 (if they don't win that is)
9. Bates and Anthony (if they don't win that is)
10. Pam and Winnie (if they don't win that is)
11. Mona and Beth (if they don't win that is)

I feel sorry for whoever has to pick for the next All-Stars though, so many good teams recently! If they keep it up as well...

Declive:
All Stars for now :

TAR 19 :

Bill and Cathi
Andy and Tommy

TAR 20 :

Brendon and Rachel
Bopper and Mark

TAR 21 :

James and Abba
Jaymes and James
Abbie and Ryan
Natalie and Nadiya

TAR 22 :

Pam and Winnie (in case of not winning 22)
Caroline and Jennfier (in case of not winning 22)
Dave and Connor

Jobby:
If there are too many good teams, TAR 20 might get the cold shoulder, only Mark and Bopper will be coming back from that season and I'm quite positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version