Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (4/135) > >>

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:18:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 02:07:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM ---I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

--- End quote ---

I don't care about your opinion about them.  :lol: You like Lawrence & Zac which have no personality in TV. Zac rarely talks. Although, I like Lawrence's gutsy attitude sometimes. But still not enough to be memorable to me. The only thing I could remember about them is their stupid u-turning of Amani & Marcus when they saw them ahead of them.
I find Marcus hilarious & entertaining. When he's frustrated or not. He always got some random funny line with him. And he's a great narrator.

--- End quote ---
Whatever. I don't really care that he's funny, which I don't see.  Amani and Marcus have no right to appear in the All Stars and that's just obvious. Not to pick a fight or anything.

choroneko:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 02:23:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM ---I would love to see Amani & Marcus again. Marcus always cracks me up.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Amani and Marcus =  :ignore: Another poor choice. Season 19's teams were pretty poor altogether though.

--- End quote ---

I don't care about your opinion about them.  :lol: You like Lawrence & Zac which have no personality in TV. Zac rarely talks. Although, I like Lawrence's gutsy attitude sometimes. But still not enough to be memorable to me. The only thing I could remember about them is their stupid u-turning of Amani & Marcus when they saw them ahead of them.
I find Marcus hilarious & entertaining. When he's frustrated or not. He always got some random funny line with him. And he's a great narrator.

--- End quote ---
Whatever. I don't really care that he's funny, which I don't see.  Amani and Marcus have no right to appear in the All Stars and that's just obvious. Not to pick a fight or anything.

--- End quote ---

And you have no right to say to take off someone's rights to appear on the race. You are terrible and incredibly biased Good luck with your life.  :lol:
/end of my conversation with you

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:27:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And you have no right to say to take off someone's rights to appear on the race. You are terrible and incredibly biased Good luck with your life.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Now now. No need for that.  :hug?: I'm not terrible or incredibly biased. Cynical maybe. I'm not taking away anyone's rights. I just think that they won many times and weren't very memorable.

amazing race fan:
If there was another all star season, these teams would make it.

TAR 19:
Andy and Tommy

TAR 20:
Art and JJ
Mark and Bopper

Snooky:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 02:35:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: choroneko on May 10, 2012, 02:27:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Now now. No need for that.  :hug?: I'm not terrible or incredibly biased. Cynical maybe. I'm not taking away anyone's rights. I just think that they won many times and weren't very memorable.

--- End quote ---
Looking at your past posts shows that you are biased and filled with bigotry. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't see why you even made your own thread when there are already countless threads with the same topic. Do you expect people to simply agree with your polarized opinion and applaud you for your efforts, or turn this into some silly debate over something that doesn't affect you directly in life?

I still await a reply to my previous post because I would love to see what you would ensue.

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on May 10, 2012, 02:11:13 PM ---People, People, no teams past season 19. Be realistic. Please. :lol:

--- End quote ---
I would say look at the contestants of survivor. Just because producers didn't put teams from seasons before the "pool" in the returning cast seasons doesn't mean they can't change it. A Wishlist doesn't have to be realistic, mind you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version