Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (32/135) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote ---TAR21: Think; None. Zero. Zilch. The Season 13 of UB.   Sorry, but I'm fairly sure not a single team will return for another season. I don't why, but I feel it in my bones. If I'm horribly wrong, then Jaymes and James. That's it. Think Trey and Lexi, Abbie and Ryan, James and Jaymes. No Twinnies allowed!
--- End quote ---

You are going to be really disappointed then. TAR 21 = TAR 14 of the next Allstars, sorry to disappoint but mark my words. ;)

And, Dave and Connor will be coming back regardless we like it or not. So if a producer is watching this thread, I'm telling you DON'T BRING THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE'S A GROUP OF US WHO DOESN'T CARE.

Thanks, that's all.

theamazingracer21:
If there is an all star season they should pick some of the older teams.

ilhamrizki:
Dave & Connor (If Dave had recovered)
Jessica & John (I think if John want use express pass they can win the race)

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 20, 2013, 05:58:46 AM ---
--- Quote ---TAR21: Think; None. Zero. Zilch. The Season 13 of UB.   Sorry, but I'm fairly sure not a single team will return for another season. I don't why, but I feel it in my bones. If I'm horribly wrong, then Jaymes and James. That's it. Think Trey and Lexi, Abbie and Ryan, James and Jaymes. No Twinnies allowed!
--- End quote ---

You are going to be really disappointed then. TAR 21 = TAR 14 of the next Allstars, sorry to disappoint but mark my words. ;)

And, Dave and Connor will be coming back regardless we like it or not. So if a producer is watching this thread, I'm telling you DON'T BRING THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE'S A GROUP OF US WHO DOESN'T CARE.
Thanks, that's all.

--- End quote ---
I don't like them at all either. I'm on your side. Personally, though, if there's any season thats going to get the cold shoulder, my best guess right now is Season 21. Not that I want any season to be given the cold shoulder in that matter.

addie:
My best guess would be 20, cause I can't see anyone but Mark & Bopper show up from that season.

Me wants:
1. Bill/Cathi
2. Kaylani/Lisa
3. Vanessa/Ralph
4. Mark/Bopper
5. Jaymes/James
6. Twinnies
7. Non azns
8. Maxie or Chynona

Me thinks that happens:
1. Andy/Tommy
2. Amani/Marcus