Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (29/135) > >>

RaceUntilWeDie:
Teams from TAR 19-21 I'd love to see return: (mainly UB-wise.. I may have thrown in some favorites in there)

TAR 19:
1. Bill & Cathi
2. Andy & Tommy
Wildcard: Justin & Jennifer

TAR 20:
1. Joey "Fitness" & Danny
2. Bopper & Mark
Wildcard: Nary & Jamie or Brendon & Rachel

TAR 21:
1. James & Abba
2. Abbie & Ryan
3. Natalie & Nadiya
4. Jaymes & James
Wildcard: Rob & Kelley :lol3: (oh, you know I'm kidding)

Wanna Bee:
I just hope that Season 22 is completely left out of the next All-Stars.  I find each team more dull than the next.  I can appreciate that a storyline is being built around Dave & Connor's perseverance, but apart from that, I get no strong feelings (good OR bad) from any of the teams...and THAT'S a bad thing for a reality competition show.  I'm praying that the casting team doesn't just phone it in again for Season 23.

ianthebalance:
Ideas for teams coming back for an All-Star Edition.
TAR 19:
Armani and Marcus
Andy and Tommy
Bill and Cathi
TAR 20:
Vanessa and Ralph
Mark and Bopper
TAR 21:
Jaymes and Jaymes
Trey and Lexi
Nadiya and Natalie
Abbie and Ryan
James and Abba
TAR 22: (So far)
David and Connor

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Wanna Bee on March 13, 2013, 06:33:53 PM ---I just hope that Season 22 is completely left out of the next All-Stars.  I find each team more dull than the next.  I can appreciate that a storyline is being built around Dave & Connor's perseverance, but apart from that, I get no strong feelings (good OR bad) from any of the teams...and THAT'S a bad thing for a reality competition show.  I'm praying that the casting team doesn't just phone it in again for Season 23.

--- End quote ---

Really?? Funny, this is one of my favorite casts in a while. I think they hit a home run!

Dånooky:
Max & Katie vs. Art & JJ vs. Twinnies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version