Author Topic: S24 EP 14 "Perception Is Not Always Reality"  (Read 19227 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24 EP 14 "Perception Is Not Always Reality"
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 08:58:52 PM »
Colton's exit in the game was the best thing that have happened to the girls: else all the girls might have been wiped out too.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 10:57:47 PM »
Let's put it this way:  it would be fun to sit down to dinner with Rob or Sandra or Parvarti; I wouldn't waste the time on Kim.

I think this is so mean. Kim only played the game.

Also I would love to sit down to dinner anyone from the show, even if its Russel.  :lol:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 05:27:18 AM »

Scruffs:  I just feel that Kim won this game by looking people in the eye, gaining their trust, and then proceeding to backstab them left and right, without a minute's remorse.  Did you ever notice the look on her face when she saw the next juror that she had backstabbed walk in?  It was downright creepy how cold she looked.  IMO there is ice running through her veins.  Just my opinion.  If I were her, it's not something I would be proud of in the long run.

I am glad that the jury showed a lot more compassion and humanity than she ever did in this game. 

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »
'Twas a good finale! I think I'll watch the next two seasons. The Philippines is awesome and I can't wait to see what cool challenges they'll come up with that's Philippipsies-centric. :lol:

Yes, I am hoping too, that they adopt Philippine-based games like turumpo (tops), sipa (kick/sepak-takraw), sungka (don't know if this has English equivalent), siato, harangang-taga, etc.

I hate to see rehashed challenges

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012, 01:06:52 AM »
'Twas a good finale! I think I'll watch the next two seasons. The Philippines is awesome and I can't wait to see what cool challenges they'll come up with that's Philippipsies-centric. :lol:

Yes, I am hoping too, that they adopt Philippine-based games like turumpo (tops), sipa (kick/sepak-takraw), sungka (don't know if this has English equivalent), siato, harangang-taga, etc.

I wonder who the three med-evacuated returning players will be?  Colton I think for sure will be one, but who else?

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »

Scruffs:  I just feel that Kim won this game by looking people in the eye, gaining their trust, and then proceeding to backstab them left and right, without a minute's remorse.  Did you ever notice the look on her face when she saw the next juror that she had backstabbed walk in?  It was downright creepy how cold she looked.  IMO there is ice running through her veins.  Just my opinion.  If I were her, it's not something I would be proud of in the long run.

I am glad that the jury showed a lot more compassion and humanity than she ever did in this game.

I think you are in the wrong game. Miss Congeniality, perhaps? :lol:

This is Survivor. That inevitable "backstab" part in the show.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »

I wonder who the three med-evacuated returning players will be?  Colton I think for sure will be one, but who else?
Mike Skupin
John Penner
Russel (not hantz) can't remember last name

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 05:49:37 AM »

Mike Skupin
John Penner
Russel (not hantz) can't remember last name
Russel Swann, from Samoa.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 08:15:03 AM »

Coolio:  Thanks!  Thought we'd be seeing Colton next season. 

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 01:57:06 AM »
Colton's exit was one of the best thing that happened.

Kim deserved the win. And I'm still shocked Christina is fourth.

I know we will see Colton again soon!