Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 14 "Perception Is Not Always Reality"

<< < (12/12)

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on May 15, 2012, 05:27:18 AM ---
Scruffs:  I just feel that Kim won this game by looking people in the eye, gaining their trust, and then proceeding to backstab them left and right, without a minute's remorse.  Did you ever notice the look on her face when she saw the next juror that she had backstabbed walk in?  It was downright creepy how cold she looked.  IMO there is ice running through her veins.  Just my opinion.  If I were her, it's not something I would be proud of in the long run.

I am glad that the jury showed a lot more compassion and humanity than she ever did in this game.

--- End quote ---

I think you are in the wrong game. Miss Congeniality, perhaps? :lol:

This is Survivor. That inevitable "backstab" part in the show.

bcp19:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on May 16, 2012, 01:06:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: thespicdatum on May 15, 2012, 07:45:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: hakushu8 on May 13, 2012, 10:04:32 PM ---'Twas a good finale! I think I'll watch the next two seasons. The Philippines is awesome and I can't wait to see what cool challenges they'll come up with that's Philippipsies-centric. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yes, I am hoping too, that they adopt Philippine-based games like turumpo (tops), sipa (kick/sepak-takraw), sungka (don't know if this has English equivalent), siato, harangang-taga, etc.

I hate to see rehashed challenges

--- End quote ---

I wonder who the three med-evacuated returning players will be?  Colton I think for sure will be one, but who else?

--- End quote ---
Mike Skupin
John Penner
Russel (not hantz) can't remember last name

coolio:

--- Quote from: bcp19 on May 16, 2012, 05:16:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kate04 on May 16, 2012, 01:06:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: thespicdatum on May 15, 2012, 07:45:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: hakushu8 on May 13, 2012, 10:04:32 PM ---'Twas a good finale! I think I'll watch the next two seasons. The Philippines is awesome and I can't wait to see what cool challenges they'll come up with that's Philippipsies-centric. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yes, I am hoping too, that they adopt Philippine-based games like turumpo (tops), sipa (kick/sepak-takraw), sungka (don't know if this has English equivalent), siato, harangang-taga, etc.

I hate to see rehashed challenges

--- End quote ---

I wonder who the three med-evacuated returning players will be?  Colton I think for sure will be one, but who else?

--- End quote ---
Mike Skupin
John Penner
Russel (not hantz) can't remember last name

--- End quote ---
Russel Swann, from Samoa.

Kate04:

Coolio:  Thanks!  Thought we'd be seeing Colton next season. 

Jobby:
Colton's exit was one of the best thing that happened.

Kim deserved the win. And I'm still shocked Christina is fourth.

I know we will see Colton again soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version