Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 2 hour FINALE East Coast Show Discussion!!

<< < (2/52) > >>

ITIATT:
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

LoveRocked:
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

BY THE WAY, Phil will chat with EW live CHAT on 9pm.

Reality_Gal:
I hate Brendon and Rachel. Anyone but them  :lol3:

jacobsk68:
Hawaii get ready,  we have 3 teams coming from Japan, who are always on the hunt for a Red and yellow route marker and a clue. Please have couple of Jetskis , surf boards and paddles ready so that they can get to some exotic place where one the of team is  going to win a million dollars , if they read all the clues and complete all the tasks. The best reality show finale ever (if CBS is telling the truth) is about to start!!!!!

Glamazon Racer:
Happy Finale Day everyone! :ghug:

As long as I hear the words, "_____ and Rachel, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race", I will be more than happy regardless of which team it is!! :lol:

C'mon Rachels!!! :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version