General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Doctor Who

<< < (3/3)

slayton:
I noticed the fountain.  The problem is that the episode itself was such a downer, so it's not something that jumps to my mind when thinking about the episode.

coolio:

--- Quote from: slayton on October 15, 2012, 02:40:54 PM ---I noticed the fountain.  The problem is that the episode itself was such a downer, so it's not something that jumps to my mind when thinking about the episode.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I agree. The people I was watching the episode with all cried at the end.

Nobita:
Hi, I'm also a casual fan of Doctor Who, but I started watching it from series 1 (2005).
My favourite Doctor is Christopher Eccleston, because he was my first Doctor. I hope he will be back for the 50th Anniversary.  :)

Boingo:

:lol:   Doctor Who's latest companion for second half of Series 7 is Jenna-Louise Coleman, replacing Karen Gillan (Amy Pond).

:tup:

theschnauzers:
This week is the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, which is being marked by special programming in many of the countries that currently air the show, including its home country (the UK), the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many others. A first-of-its-kind global simulcast of a special 50th anniversary episode, "The Day of the Doctor" will be transmitted worldwide in 75 countries at 1950 GMT Saturday November 23rd; for those in the US and Canada that's 2:50 pm EST/11:50 am PST, starring Matt Smith, David Tennant, John Hurt, Jenna Coleman (she has dropped the "Louise" from her name), and Billie Piper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version