Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 13 "It's Human Nature"

(1/10) > >>

Prophet:
Airing May 9th :trampb:

Prophet:
AN UNLIKELY BETRAYAL WITHIN AN ALLIANCE PUTS ONE CASTAWAY ON THE DEFENSE, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 9

CHEAT TWEET: Only 6 castaways remain and the competition is getting fierce on #Survivor, May 9 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/JWztNN

"It’s Human Nature" — An unlikely betrayal within an alliance puts one castaway on the defense, while another tribe member concocts an elaborate story to gain an advantage in the game, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, May 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Glamazon Racer:
'An unlikely betrayal' sounds interesting. From where I'm sitting, Tarzan and Christina have no alliance to betray, and I don't think Alicia betraying anyone will come as a surprise. So that leads me to believe that this could have something to do with Kim/Chelsea... :( just speculating though. :duno:

TARFansurvivor:
My favorite final three is Chelsea, Kim and Sabrina so i hope that they kick Alicia out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prophet:
I think Kim needs to make a move to vote Alicia out before Alicia does the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version