Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol Top 5

<< < (2/2)

Ruth:
Wow... Skylar's, IMO, was the only hope of a girl winning this season. Now that she's gone, I think we'll have a fifth guy in a row winning. Sigh.

eragon:
I still believe Jessica could win this.

TexasLady:
I was shocked when Skylar the one eliminated. It should have been Phil IMNSHO. He was terrible with his last song yet the judges didn't call him out for being off key the entire song. The result is 2 guys, 2 girls. To say I'm disappointed is mild compared to what I really think.  :umn:

Ruth:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 08, 2012, 09:06:44 AM ---I was shocked when Skylar the one eliminated. It should have been Phil IMNSHO. He was terrible with his last song yet the judges didn't call him out for being off key the entire song. The result is 2 guys, 2 girls. To say I'm disappointed is mild compared to what I really think.  :umn:

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with you. I had some hope that Phillip would be in the bottom two this week. But once again, he was safe. I'm extremely disappointed that it was Skylar too. I'd even rather have Hollie and Jessica go over her, 'cos I really believed that Skylar could win. Oh well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version