The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Your first TAR season

<< < (28/29) > >>

Philimination:
My first season was TAR 1, when they started showing TAR reruns on GSN, I think starting around 2005-ish.

In 2001, I was too young to know what an Amazing Race even was :funny:

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Philimination on October 29, 2014, 08:02:45 PM ---My first season was TAR 1, when they started showing TAR reruns on GSN, I think starting around 2005-ish.

In 2001, I was too young to know what an Amazing Race even was :funny:

--- End quote ---
likewise :lol:

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: hotriceguy on October 27, 2014, 07:23:33 PM ---TAR 17 with KevJumba!

--- End quote ---

EAOWadsy:
Season 5 episode 5 - Cairo, Egypt. I remember Colin & Christie climbing the Cairo Tower, and Charla & Mirna dominating the leg. I was 13 at the time, and was recommended the show by my mother at the time.

I did see bits of the Dubai leg, and the entire New Zealand leg and was hooked considering that I am from Auckland. I saw the harbour bridge challenge on the following leg, and that was it.

The season that got me hooked however was TAR 6. I saw the first three episodes, and everything from Ethiopia onwards. It was and it still my favourite of all the seasons. I watched all of Season 7 but remember not liking it as much because of the route, and didn't find it quite as interesting despite loving it.

BourkieBoy:
I first started to watch TAR22, cause I was young at the time and didn't know what the show was. It was airing on Channel 7 and my mother had asked if wanted The Amazing Race taped. I said yes and now it is my favourite TV show!

I have seen season 1-5 on YouTube, TARA 1, TARC 1 and 2 and all versions of TARAus. It is my mission to watch every single English-speaking episode of TAR!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version