The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Your first TAR season

<< < (3/29) > >>

David:
There was a TV channel in Spain that broadcasted some US shows. I remembered starting seeing TAR3's last four episodes with devotion, until the season was complete. Once it was finished, I started not seeing it anymore. I came back to the TV about 2 months later and were doing the SAME episode; yes, I missed the first ones. Since then one, I watched TAR4, 5 and 6 on TV, and got on RFF to know TAR13 was being filmed, so watched until TAR 12 online and have been waiting week after week for more episodes.

Tarfan37:
S7 Brittan the episode where they had to scale the wall and ron and i loved it ever since. have never missed an episode

eragon:
First episode I watched was TAR8 Finale. It was shown on AXN.
Then after that, they showed TAR9 everyday so that's the first full season I've watched. I cried when Fran & Barry were eliminated in Australia.  :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
For me, I first encountered TAR when I was about eight or nine years old. I was in my grandmother's room, and she just used to leave the TV on a random channel (using it as a light source :lol: ) and it so happened that the TAR5 premiere was on. I got really interested when I saw tiny little Charla hauling a massively disgusting chunk of meat through Argentina, and I fell in love with the show! I used to sneak up late to watch it during the TAR5-7 period and then once I was old enough to stay up late :lol: I watched every episode since! ;) I got super-interested in the show during TAR9, and that's when I started looking the show up online. ;)

I've obviously caught up and seen every season, except Season 1, which still eludes me for some reason. ???

Zvarri:
TAR 2 was my first season. I didn't watch TAR 3 and 4 back then. I started to watch all seasons since TAR 5. I got hooked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version