Author Topic: RTVzone Amazing Race Recap  (Read 2981 times)

Offline @KaylaniPaliotta

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • RTVzone
RTVzone Amazing Race Recap
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:34:32 PM »
Hey everyone!! Don't forget Monday night 6pm PST www.RTVzone.com The Amazing Race recap. With some of your favorite past racers. You can submit Video mailbag questions or if you are watching live we love to answer your questions from the live chat room.

We have a pretty awesome panel this week. Louie Stravato, Ray Housteau, Katie Seamon, Mallory Ervin, Justin Kanew, Zev Glassenberg and waiting for confirmation from Meghan & Cheyne Whitney.

See you all on Monday! 
Every Monday 6pm PST Amazing Race 20 recap w/some of your past favorite racers www.RTVzone.com

Offline @KaylaniPaliotta

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • RTVzone
Re: RTVzone Amazing Race Recap
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »
Hey all you race fans. I just want to remind you about Monday nights at 6pm PST The Amazing Race recap. Only a few left. All of us on the panel appreciate your support in watching, tweeting and helping get the word out to tune in. It's just supposed to be a fun time for everyone to share their thoughts. Thank you for allowing that to happen. I do read all the threads from every spoiler sight and I will say RFF has the classiest, sweetest, & most wonderful group of people.

Thank you to those of you that are able to be in the live chat room during the show to ask questions. The other former racers have expressed to me how they do enjoy reaching out and speaking to all of you.

I have to say it is a hard show to recap and Evel Dick's shoes were tough to fill but with all the support and encouragement I have gotten from everyone I think I have gotten the hang of it.

Thank you all again!! See you Monday 6pm PST
 :hearts: :<3 :hrt: :ghug:
Every Monday 6pm PST Amazing Race 20 recap w/some of your past favorite racers www.RTVzone.com

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 07:00:09 PM »
Mallory! <3  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 10:58:54 PM »
Thanks Kaylani! You are doing a great job!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.