Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Starting Soon?

(1/14) > >>

Wanna Bee:
Anyone know whether the teams have been selected yet?  Is this definitely a celebrity edition?  Dying to know...

maxen:
celebrity edition??? .... mmmm i don't think that's gonna happen, not the next season at least.

Prophet:
:welcome: to RFF Wanna Bee!

They either pulled the TAR21 cast from the same pool as TAR20 or they are having a different kind of season. I kind of doubt another gimmick season this soon after UB though. I think there were plenty of applications for the casting round that ended in December so they can probably find two seasons worth from there.

The start of filming for the season aired in the fall is tricky because they have started in April, May, June and July before.

Cheesefeet:
Why do you say they are pulling the cast for season 21 from the casting pool for season 20, they had application due for "an upcoming season at the end of last year that was due December first but was then pushed back to I think like December 3rd.  Because season 20 was racing at that time it those applications couldn't have been for season 20.  Maybe I am mistaken but it seems to me that they had a normal casting cycle for season 21.

apskip:

--- Quote from: Wanna Bee on April 28, 2012, 03:47:57 PM ---Anyone know whether the teams have been selected yet?  Is this definitely a celebrity edition?  Dying to know...

--- End quote ---
FORGETABOUTIT. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version