Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 12 "It's Gonna Be Chaos"

(1/7) > >>

Prophet:
Episode airs May 2nd

Prophet:
CASTAWAYS GET EMOTIONAL WHEN THEY SHARE A TENDER MOMENT WITH THEIR LOVED ONES, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2

CHEAT TWEET: They’ve been on the island 30+ days! Castaways get emotional when seeing their loved ones, #Survivor, May 2 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/JJer3j

"It’s Gonna Be Chaos" — Walls come down when the Tikiano tribe shares an emotional moment with their loved ones, and one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, May 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Prairie Rose:
I just recently started watching Survivor and this season, and I had a question for all you veterans about strategy. What's the best way to go about getting votes in the Final 3? If Kim is the one who engineered all the guys being voted out, would she be shooting herself in the foot in the end because all the guys would be mad at her and give their votes to someone else? Or would they respect her for playing a strategic game?

SoYoung:
It all depends on how the jury sees it. In case of Kim, he engineered it but no in a harsh way like Russel Hantz of previous season.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Prairie Rose on April 30, 2012, 08:36:42 PM ---I just recently started watching Survivor and this season, and I had a question for all you veterans about strategy. What's the best way to go about getting votes in the Final 3? If Kim is the one who engineered all the guys being voted out, would she be shooting herself in the foot in the end because all the guys would be mad at her and give their votes to someone else? Or would they respect her for playing a strategic game?

--- End quote ---

:bigwelcome to RFF!

I always wondered if it was the best idea to engineer all the vote-offs, but I think winning Survivor depends on two things: who you take with you to the final and what the mindset of the Jury is.

I think the most surefire way to win Survivor is to play an honest game, even if you engineer vote offs, and be careful to choose people to go with you to F3 who the Jury will not vote for over you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version