Author Topic: First Person voted out of BB5..(spoiler)  (Read 3779 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
First Person voted out of BB5..(spoiler)
« on: July 15, 2004, 07:25:12 PM »
What are Holly & Jase doing sitting arm & arm?
Nic/Cowboys dad..Dad(watching Cowboy on TV ; look at his face..its sinking in..I hope it dosn't hurt him
Looks like the gang might vote Nic out <sigh>
camara -Julie talking to Jase in HOH ..( that hair has got to go lol )..J: How did it feel to be HOH..J: perks ..maybe people aren't trusting me as much
Mik ; final words..glad to meet them hope to meet them again
Nic; love ya all hope to meet up with youagain
vote
Mike/Don is gone

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: First Person voted out of BB5..(spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 07:31:25 PM »
Nic hugging everyone..thanking them ( Mike got all of the votes)
Julie to Mike ..
J: why do you think you were evicted
M: I was a threat ..I'm kinda alright with going..my heart wasn't in it..I leave with no money but,its better than being in a pshyc ward
J: what was the best thing about being in the house?
M: Marv..he was the best person in the house
HG's goodbye words to Mike ..
About Scott n Jase..
M: I really dont want to see either of them win

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 07:43:09 PM »
HOH comp ...
 Majority Rules ..your opinion about the other HG's ..not you opinion..what you think the majority of the house will say..
?1...Who looks in the mirror first ?
Majority answers Scott
Scott Drew Will elimnated
?2
Diane eliminated
?3
Karen / Nic eliminated
?4
tie
?5
tie
?6
tie
( 4 hg's left final question ) Cowboy/Marv/Lori/Holly
What is the total # of yellow balls gathered for the food comp?
answer 100

Marvin Wins !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 07:47:14 PM »
WOOHOO

switch 1
Adria / Natalie

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 07:55:03 PM »
Adria in D/R talking w Julie ..its been a challenge..switched 3 times..lots of close calls ..hardest part is pretending to be my sister

If they can fool the HG's for half the show they will both earn the right to be in the house together..only one can win the money

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2004, 08:51:34 AM »
Did i read that last night was 2 hours long?  I thought it was an hour.  I turned it off as soon as the first hour was over!  Puddin, can you recap me about hour 2 if there was an hour 2?

Thanks your the best! :;>)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 09:26:03 AM »
I think it was only 1 hour...I actually watched part of this with LESIA.

Lesia and I were talking about all the feeds Puddin was doing and some of the speculations and spoilers and her DH was gettign mad ~ Let me watch the show!!!!  ;D

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2004, 09:28:35 AM »
Thanks texan...if it was only an hour that I got it all in!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2004, 10:21:23 AM »
Did you say you wanted a recap? ;D

THE DON GETS HIS WALKING PAPERS: MIKE EVICTED,
MARVIN NEW HOH

By a unanimous vote, Mike, the 41-year old painter from Michigan, is the first evicted from the BIG BROTHER household. Despite his best efforts to plant seeds of doubt about the power of the Scott and Jase alliance, he is unable to change anyone's opinion and gets evicted live on national TV. Mike's reaction to the unanimous ousting? "Somebody could have thrown me one vote."

We get to see the game in play, for as Mike exits the house, saved nominee Nakomis is hugged warmly by the Four Horsemen. Mike then sits down with host Julie Chen and explains that he was ousted because he came to play and Scott and Jase recognized that. He also explains why, despite being disappointed, he's okay with it, "My heart wasn't in it. You can't spend the money from the Psych Ward."

Next Mike watches the Diary Room goodbyes, all of which are kind and warm, except Scott's. Scott says to camera, "You were absolutely right, Mike. I am the strongest player in the game."

MAJORITY RULES: MARVIN NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD

In a move that is sure to shake up an already shaken-up house, Marvin, the 36-year old mortician, wins the Head of Household position. How? By outlasting his fellow HouseGuests in a little game called Majority Rules. The gist of the game is that Julie will ask a question of all the HouseGuests except Jase (the outgoing HoH is not eligible to compete). They must answer the question not with what they think the answer will be, but with what they think the majority of the house believes to be the answer.

Over half the HouseGuests are swiftly eliminated, but then things stalemate as those left standing all answer correctly. Julie announces a tie-breaker question relating to the first Food Competition. Marvin gets the answer right and becomes new Head of Household.
THE STORY OF MICHAEL AND JENNIFER

Emotions outside the BIG BROTHER House are running high as we meet Michael's biological mother and father. Julie informs us that even the parents didn't know about the connection between Jennifer and Michael until just five days before BIG BROTHER 5 began. We travel to Tennessee to meet Guy Dedmon, father to both Michael and Jennifer and learn just how much it means to him to now know of the existence of a son. Showing a gift for understatement, Guy's comment on the whole situation is, "That's a twist."

Guy then expresses his heartfelt thanks: "I just want to tell Big Brother thank you. I have always wanted a son. I didn't realize I had one and now I do." Michael's mother, Christine Lee, sheds tears of joy as she watches her son discover his half-sister in the House.

In a heartwarming segment, Guy highlights the likenesses between his offspring, noting "There are similarities between Michael and Jennifer. They're both energetic. They're both positive people
HOLY TWIN SWITCHEROO!

In yet another BIG BROTHER 5 twist, Adria reveals that she has been swapping in and out of the house with her twin sister, Natalie. We meet Natalie, who is physically identical to Adria save for a few tiny facial characteristics--the size of a mole, a small facial scar--and learn about their dynamic deed of deception. Natalie and Adria explain how they have only 15 minutes to perform the switch, and then we get to see them switching in and out of the House at various times of day. When Julie asks how they do it, they answer, "Different disguises, lots of hats and glasses."

Highlighting how stressful the situation can be, we see live how the twins make the switch. Prior to this show, the twins were given 15 minutes to download information. Then in tonight's live show, they have only one minute before Adria must return to the game while Natalie goes into sequestered seclusion.

If they make it through the first five weeks without getting kicked out, both twins enter the game. Will they last, or will they be discovered? What will Marvin do with his newfound power? How will he react to the Spy Screen in the HOH bedroom?

Find out in the weeks to come on Big Brother 5.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2004, 11:02:03 AM »
thanks puddin...i can always count on you