Author Topic: TARaus 2 Joseph and Grace *Brother and Sister*  (Read 17825 times)

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
Re: TARaus 2 Joseph and Grace *Brother and Sister*
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:56 AM »
Grace is so cute and funny  :hrt: but she always is like  "oh Joey look at me am i cute? am i driving good? do you love me?". She is or so stupid or she wants incest i think  :o
... Too far man.

I have a friend who's exactly like Grace. Same hair, same height(?), loud and proud, and always with her older brother. I've been trying to get her to watch the race with me and seeing if she picks up on why I laugh so much.

They seems like a fun pair and I really hope they go far along with Lucy/Emilia and Shane/Andrew

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 12:06:35 PM »
Grace is so cute and funny  :hrt: but she always is like  "oh Joey look at me am i cute? am i driving good? do you love me?". She is or so stupid or she wants incest i think  :o
... Too far man.

I have a friend who's exactly like Grace. Same hair, same height(?), loud and proud, and always with her older brother. I've been trying to get her to watch the race with me and seeing if she picks up on why I laugh so much.

They seems like a fun pair and I really hope they go far along with Lucy/Emilia and Shane/Andrew
okay i like them too :D outrunning Sarah BtW was great thing and i think they can go far :) actually Grace is little bit of my sister too :lol: i asked her if you would have been in The Amazing Race who would have been your partner. and she said you . but actually that makes Grace more interesting and the team funnier  :hugs:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 05:00:34 AM »
I actually got "excited" watching Grace in the mud pit with the pig. Those were two lucky pigs.

Well, I do think she is the best looking female racer this season. Renae was last season.
I agree, Grace is the best looking female racer this season. I found Alana to be the most attractive female last season.

Yeah, Alana! So cute a girl whose beauty and loveliness can deprive a man of his breath... She looks so much like a contestant named Sarah in China Rush S1. I thought they were relatives. :lol:

Renae's fine, but I find her partner Sam really gorgeous especially when she has long white hair. I prefer Sam.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
They're very competent
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline balfour

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
They're very competent

Which is surprising when Grace wants to make angels in the sand dunes instead of trying to help brother out and focus on the race.  :res:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »
i liked them so much and they were my 2nd favorites, but now i'm starting to dislike them ad like Paul and Steve. Grace is just bitch  (:;)

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
i liked them so much and they were my 2nd favorites, but now i'm starting to dislike them ad like Paul and Steve. Grace is just bitch  (:;)
Yep, me too.  :jam:

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 02:33:13 AM »
I don't care what they show next ep I'm still supporting them and not Paul and Steve. I think Grace is funny and is not a bully.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 04:50:46 AM »
I don't care what they show next ep I'm still supporting them and not Paul and Steve. I think Grace is funny and is not a bully.

This! <33 :hearts:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 08:27:49 AM »

This! <33 :hearts:

:hrt:

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 08:58:19 AM »
i still love Grace but there is still something we dont know about her. We will see it on more future episodes. if Grace will get some issues aside from Paul and Steve then it might be Grace who has a problem.

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
i still love Grace but there is still something we dont know about her. We will see it on more future episodes. if Grace will get some issues aside from Paul and Steve then it might be Grace who has a problem.
Yep, those two little pigs in episode one don't seem so lucky anymore.

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »

She did have issues with Sarah, with her yelling "these are real!"

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »
Both Grace and Sarah were very competitive and that led to some of the rivalry.  But aside from the taxi incident I don't think it turned that bad.

Over this season I've really got to like this team.  It's interesting to see a brother/sister team and they are such a contrast to each other, Grace being lively and carefree while Joseph tends to be less fun and more critical.  While they do argue sometimes it always seems contained perhaps because they are family.