The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Lucy and Emilia *Sisters*

<< < (16/19) > >>

HugeFan:
Check out this video on You-Tube. It is AMAZING!  :hearts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZNOKPxbOXI

georgiapeach:
:welcome: to RFF, HugeFan!! Thanks for sharing!

We're pretty huge fans of these two around here too!!

Air:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 11, 2012, 09:37:17 PM ---:welcome: to RFF, HugeFan!! Thanks for sharing!

We're pretty huge fans of these two around here too!!

--- End quote ---

Understatement of the year!  :lol3:

And  :bigwelcome to HugeFan!

starrynight:
I liked them for the first half of this show but eventually the editing got a bit repetitive with them getting their own music, the bias towards them was very evident (as with Mark and Bopper).  Too much weeping (particularly Lucy) and the joke wore thin eventually.  I liked them on the race but I want real competitors for any Allstars (such as the twins, siblings or workmates).

123blueandwhite:

--- Quote from: starrynight on August 16, 2012, 12:34:38 PM ---I liked them for the first half of this show but eventually the editing got a bit repetitive with them getting their own music, the bias towards them was very evident (as with Mark and Bopper).  Too much weeping (particularly Lucy) and the joke wore thin eventually.  I liked them on the race but I want real competitors for any Allstars (such as the twins, siblings or workmates).

--- End quote ---

I thought I would be the only one, but I agree with you about the real competitors thing.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Lucy & Emilia though but more for their personality, not for their racing ability..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version