Author Topic: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*  (Read 27655 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*
« on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:26 AM »
Michelle and Jo
Cheerleader twins - NSW

They may be bubbly, blonde cheerleaders, but these identical twins from Sydney are out to prove there’s more to them than meets the eye.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:21:17 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo *Cheerleader Twins*
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:54:23 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARaus 2 Twins
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »
Amazing Troy twins add sexy new reality to The Amazing Race Australia From: The Daily Telegraph April 20, 2012 12:00AM
Sydney twins Michelle and Jo will contest The Amazing Race Australia THE reality TV race is testing the endurance levels of some viewers (and TV critics).
Now Channel 7 is bringing out its secret weapons in the shape of sexy and super fit cheerleading twins from Sydney.

Meet Michelle and Jo Troy, sisters who take on the world in the second series of The Amazing Race Australia, expected to return to Seven next month.

The 26-year-olds have experience entertaining crowds as part of the Flames cheerleading squad for the St George Illawarra Dragons.

The twins said their TV challenge had been daunting.

"It's about endurance," Jo, the 2011 Cheer Girl Of The Year, said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/amazing-troy-twins-add-sexy-new-reality-to-the-amazing-race-australia/story-e6freuzi-1226333790669
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARaus 2 Michelle and Jo Troy *Cheerleader Twins*
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:49:00 AM »

MICHELLE & JO, Sydney cheerleader twins

THEY look alike, drive the same car, work as ground staff for an airline together and finish each other’s sentences.

“We’ve got the travel side of things sorted through our knowledge from work,” Michelle said.

“Plus we’re fit from the dancing. We’re competitive. We’ve competed in surf lifesaving championships,” Jo adds.

Despite growning up on the Northern Beaches, their father brought them up as passionate fans of St George Dragons, who they cheer for today.

“We communicate well. We know what the other one’s thinking. We’re in with a really strong chance,” Michelle said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/whos-who-in-latest-series-of-the-amazing-race/story-e6frewyr-1226334645563

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:07:49 AM »
Michelle & Jo (NSW) - Official TARAUS Website Bio

They may be bubbly, blonde cheerleaders, but these identical twins from Sydney are out to prove there’s more to them than meets the eye.

Michelle and Jo not only look alike, they also drive the same type of car, work in the same job as ground staff for an airline and more often than not finish each other’s sentences.

“We’ve got the travel side of things sorted through our knowledge from work,” says Michelle.

Jo adds, “Plus we’re fit from the dancing. We’re competitive. We’ve competed in surf lifesaving championships.”

“We communicate well. We know what the other one’s thinking. We’re in with a really strong chance.”

The girls are cheerleaders for the St George Illawarra Dragons NRL team and Jo’s proudest achievement is winning the 2011 Cheer Girl of the Year.

Even though the twins recently didn’t speak to each other for nearly two years - Michelle didn’t approve of Jo’s boyfriend at the time - they have now reconciled and are mostly looking forward to being with each other 24/7 on the race.

“But I’m hoping there’ll be no major blow ups otherwise we’ll be in trouble!” says Michelle.

For girls whose ideal overseas trip involves “the beach and sunbaking”, how do they think they’ll cope with the challenges?

“We’re good with puzzles and we think we’ve got common sense,” says Michelle. “And when it comes to strength I’m sure we can push ourselves.”

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Bring on the 21!

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 06:13:44 AM »
Super Tan.  :lol:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:56 AM »
:stare
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 04:24:45 AM »
Love the team. :hearts:

Hate the tan. :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »
Amazing Troy twins add sexy new reality to The Amazing Race Australia From: The Daily Telegraph April 20, 2012 12:00AM
Sydney twins Michelle and Jo will contest The Amazing Race Australia THE reality TV race is testing the endurance levels of some viewers (and TV critics).
Now Channel 7 is bringing out its secret weapons in the shape of sexy and super fit cheerleading twins from Sydney.

Meet Michelle and Jo Troy, sisters who take on the world in the second series of The Amazing Race Australia, expected to return to Seven next month.

The 26-year-olds have experience entertaining crowds as part of the Flames cheerleading squad for the St George Illawarra Dragons.

The twins said their TV challenge had been daunting.

"It's about endurance," Jo, the 2011 Cheer Girl Of The Year, said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/amazing-troy-twins-add-sexy-new-reality-to-the-amazing-race-australia/story-e6freuzi-1226333790669

TWINS MICHELLE AND JO APPEAR ON THE SECOND SERIES OF THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA. PICTURE: CHANNEL 7 / THE DAILY TELEGRAPH

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/tv-radio/the-amazing-race-australia-enters-reality-tv-wars/story-e6frf9ho-1226334255174
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »
I sense a Danielle/Dani at first but they might go a Sam/Renae vibes I guess.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »
I like them so far.  They started off well, but the eating task though is a difficult thing for most people so that set them back.  Being cheeleaders I really thought they could do the dance task though.  They switched but still came out of that detour not in last I think.

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
Not getting the 'super cute' thing yet but then I'm not a guy so.  :lol3:

Still if they keep kicking Paul's butt at challenges I vote they stick around for a while!  :lol:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 02:04:54 AM »
Interesting article! :hearts:

Although the author would do well to learn what channel this show airs on! :lol:

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 03:23:00 AM »
Looks like they are great in navigation, their charm will give them a big advantage especially when they are talking with the locals, being airport attendant might give them advantages when looking earlier flights. Im just worried when it comes too RB and Detours. obviously, they are toast when it comes with eating challenges. I'm pretty impressed for their last task on Leg 1 performance.

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 03:55:12 AM »
way better than I expected. I won't lie though, that tan still distracts me.

Their portion in the intro is pretty epic. A little confetti makes a huge difference.
Bring on the 21!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »
A little confetti makes a huge difference.

:lol: :lol3:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 02:18:12 AM »
impressive jump to 2nd place  :tup:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 02:51:54 AM »
Those judges on Jig task in Philly are too high on setting the standard, they were look awesome that day with smile and everything, and I expect we could see more of them dancing bollywood at the unseen footage on the website..  :hrt:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
They're continuing to impress. My call for an early boot just may have been wrong for these two. They may seem like ditzy blondes on the outside but make no mistake, they are here to play.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »
Their extremely fast rise from the back to the front on Leg 2 shows how much they are capable of! Keep it up, girls! :hearts:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 07:42:04 PM »

Those cow pees and poos while they're milking were really paid off for 2nd place by the way...  :lol3:

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 09:32:34 PM »

Those cow pees and poos while they're milking were really paid off for 2nd place by the way...  :lol3:

Since the cow is a sacred animal in India, then the pees & poos maybe the equivalent of Sue's & Theresa's magical mist...  :lol:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 04:54:39 AM »
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/Smileys/classic/scare94.gif

what in the world? :ascared

yeah, really nice tan there

Dislike the picture. This picture makes them look old and burned by the sunlight.

Like them on the show.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。