The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Geoff Stick "Sticky" and Sam Hay *Friends*

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Sticky and Sam

Flatmates - Tas

Geoff, or “Sticky” to his mates, and Sam met at school in Launceston 12 years ago and have been best friends ever since.

georgiapeach:
saved

georgiapeach:
The most Amazing Race   LINDA SMITH   |   April 20, 2012 12.01am

TWO Tasmanian men will star in the new series of The Amazing Race Australia.

Launceston flatmates Geoff Stick and Sam Hay, both 24, will feature on Series Two of the travel-adventure show, which will soon screen on Southern Cross.

The two met at school 12 years ago and have been best friends since.

They not only live together but also play in the same cricket and football clubs and applied for The Amazing Race Australia because they thought their strong bond and easygoing personalities would stand them in good stead for winning the show's $250,000 first prize.

Stick, who was born without a left forearm, was also keen to highlight the capabilities of people with disabilities.

"I just want to prove to myself and anyone who has ever doubted me that my arm won't stop me from doing anything," Stick said.

Hay said Stick was "just an inspirational bloke".

"He's better than me at just about anything, including with the ladies," he said.

They are one of 11 teams in the new series, in which contestants do activities such as skydiving, rafting and bungy jumping while racing around the world.

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2012/04/20/320391_tasmania-news.html

LoveRocked:
I think It's more interesting.

supah:
ill be supporting them!!!  :conf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version