The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Adam and Dane *Cousins*

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:

Adam and Dane

Cousins - Qld & NSW

These fun-loving cousins grew up together in Tweed Heads and are determined to make their mark as the first indigenous team in the Race.

georgiapeach:
saved

georgiapeach:
COUSINS Adam and Dane are focused on the prize for the new season of The Amazing Race Australia ... well, almost.
"Dane's a hopeless navigator. He's always too busy checking himself out in the rear-vision mirror. Mr Vain!" said merchant seaman and father-of-two Adam about his 29-year-old cousin whom he grew up with in Tweed Heads.

"Vain Dane", who now works in Brisbane as a cardiac scientist, said his goal on the series which sends teams on a mad dash around the world would be to prove he can go at least 24 hours without looking at his reflection.

"We're very competitive, down to our bones," Dane said. "We both realise our strength is we're young and fit. If it comes down to the crunch and we have to do something to push ourselves through, we will race hard to win."

The indigenous duo will be up against 11 other teams of two, including the only other contestants from Queensland.

Adam and Dane have also had a hard time in the past, losing a best friend in the Bali terrorist bombings. It made them appreciate the importance of friends and family. "We're as close as brothers and we want to live every day like it's our last," Dane said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/tv/hard-times-to-help-racers-push-for-win/story-e6freqj6-1226333817758

Aussie:
I'm going for them because one of them has the same name as me  :lol:

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Дussie on April 19, 2012, 03:48:54 PM ---I'm going for them because one of them has the same name as me  :lol:

--- End quote ---

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version