Author Topic: American Idol Top 7  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
American Idol Top 7
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:36:03 AM »
Starting this thread.

Your Bottom 3:
America's Bottom 3:
Your Elimination:
America's Elimination:
Best Performance Of The Night:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: American Idol Top 7
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
Hollie got the KOD from the judges. Phil was right behind her but I don't think either one of them were as bad as Skylar. She was almost yelling in parts of her song and was badly off key in one part of her duet with Colton. She still dominated in their duet and she is more of a performer, you notice her while Colton is laid back.

Your Bottom 3: Skylar, Hollie, Phil
America's Bottom 3: Elise, Hollie, Phil
Your Elimination: (I say sadly) Hollie
America's Elimination:  :duno:
Best Performance Of The Night: Jessica and Joshua right behind her.

I think if it is anyone except Hollie or Phil, the judges will use their save but it will only save them for a week. Usually I have a good idea who is going home but I really don't know about this week. I loved the duets, especially Joshua and Hollie, Jessica, Elise and Phil. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »
Your Bottom 3: Hollie, Skylar, Phillip
America's Bottom 3: Hollie, Skylar, Elise/Joshua
Your Elimination: Skylar
America's Elimination: Hollie
Best Performance Of The Night: Jessica

I think they won't use their save on Hollie because for the past few weeks, she's not giving a good performance. If it'll be Elise/Joshua, I think they might use it especially if Joshua will be out tomorrow but I think Joshua is safe.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:34:39 AM »
I think that everyone did great except Hollie and Phillip. But I'm pretty sure that Phillip is not going anywhere. In fact, I won't be surprised if it's an all-girl bottom three. Elise might have closed the show wonderfully but I'm not sure if that gained her enough votes.

I feel that Hollie will go home tomorrow night. If it's anyone else, I guess the judges will use their save. Once again, it's up in the air. I really can't tell who will go home! But my vote goes to Hollie.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »
A TRULY SHOCKING ELIMINATION!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!  :o :o :o :o

Bottom 3: Elise, Joshua, Jessica
Bottom 2: Elise, Jessica
At Risk: JESSICA  :o

But obviously, the judges saved her!  :hearts:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 03:34:58 AM »
WOW at the bottom three. I wasn't surprised about Elise, wasn't THAT surprised about Joshua, but I didn't expect Jessica to be in there. But you know what, at the end of the day, I'm actually very happy about the results. If Joshua had been at risk, the judges would have saved him and he would have lasted a few more weeks. If Elise had been at risk, the judges might not have saved her. But Jessica was the one at risk, and it was a no-brainer that the judges would save her. AND this guarantees her a few more weeks in the competition, which I'm really happy about. So I'm just glad that it was Jessica. This is probably the only Save (other than Matt Giraud in Season 8) that I agree with.

So now all the girls have been in the bottom three before, and only Phillip and Colton have not been there, despite the former's lacklustre performance last night. My hopes of a girl winning are getting a little crushed, because I believe that Colton could win.

Next week, I believe Hollie's time is up...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 06:54:16 AM »
Was happy with the save being used on Jessica but the judges reaction was really 'classy'.I mean to literally say that Jessica is one of the best singer on this show and on America, it just makes the other contestant feel like they was never meant to be on the show.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:56:08 AM »
I thought it would be a tough night for someone but I never thought it would be Jessica. She was in shock and I felt bad for her. The judges were literally pushing her to go to the couch and she wasn't comprehending what had just happened.

I thought we'd finally have another all girl final 2 but it's not going to happen. Jessica will be lucky to survive. OTOH, it might be the best thing for her. Get out from under the contracts that would bind her for several years if she were to win.

Is AI turning into a train wreck?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 10:00:57 AM »
Either their voting audience is crazy or they are trying to incite drama somehow. The show turned crazy for me a while ago :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.