The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Norway SHOW DIscussion! Includes ALL episodes!

<< < (23/25) > >>

Polarbear:

--- Quote from: Topita on June 01, 2012, 01:14:59 AM ---Yeah I agree it's even annoying to me, who doesn't understand all he says.  :lol3:
It's just superfluous anyway because half the time it's completely obvious where all the teams are anyway.  :duno:

Really enjoyed the Finale - The episode of next Sunday is just for featuring the 'highlights' and unaired extra footage right??  :)

Too bad about the twins though I am in a way quite amazed they even made it this far!
To me they made a large part of the series for me, they were so funny and entertaining to watch, plus bumbling through so much it was easy to root for them as the underdogs. (Well them and the Blondes in a way).

The pointing out the weather in various European cities task was hilarious actually, I thought.  :lol3:
Really funny one team was bumbling so much if you take into account they just raced across half the world.  :lol:

Quite a tough leg but I'm quite pleased with who won, a deserved win on the whole I think.  :)

A few questions though:  :)

1. Why did it take team that ended up Show content being nr 2 so long to find the right addresses, did they get lost some place?
Also: Am I correct in assuming they only found the place because they saw the car of another team being parked somewhere?  :lol3:

2. What was going on in the roadblock? They had to ski/langlauf for a round, then shoot 5x - and for each one they missed they had to take a penalty round? And if they then still didn't get it right they had to take more penalty rounds for how ever much they missed, so twice in a row basically?

3. What was going on with the Dubai/ Hong Kong issue at the end, all teams had trouble working out which picture it was?
If thought it was kind of a shame they didn't get separate rooms or some kind of separation between them in a way because they could have easily heard or seen something the other team was doing, it seemed to me?  :duno:

4. The teams talked about what they would do with the money if they should win I think?
Karim and Khabat wanted to take a roadtrip somewhere?? And the others?

5. What did the winners say about winning the race, at the end?

I really enjoyed the ending too, the way they came up to the mat.  :tup:
And very good to see there was no animosity, everyone seemed genuinely pleased about who won and thought they were deserved winners.

Anyway, very enjoyable series, if I can find the time I will definitely watch TAR Norge 2, provided there will be one hopefully! (Were the ratings good? I think the airing times may not have helped much with the gaps in between maybe?).

Thanks again to everyone who made it available to us!!  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

1. Yes they got lost.

No, they didn't find that one place by seeing the other car. Karim just went too far and Khabat started yelling stop stop stop or something, then they turned and we saw the other car in the picture.

2. Ski 1 km-->shoot 5x -->150 m penalty round for each miss-->ski 1 km--> shoot 5x -->penalty round for each miss -->straight to the finish

3. The picture was kind of dark so it was difficult to place the picture, but when they looked really close they could see palm trees and a mosque, I guess that's how they got it in the end.

4. Karim & Khabat -->Take a road trip and visit every contestant in the amazing race
Cathrine & Michelle-->Buy apartmens next to eachother so they could be their own little "family".
Truls & Morten--> I just remember Morten wanted to buy a new apartment for him and his daughter.

5. They said the usual stuff..at least what I can remember. Amazing thing to be a part of, really learned how important family back home is, how much they missed them and so on :P

I think the ratings are good, but I'm not sure if they are good enough, we have to wait and see.

What I have heard from people is only positive, everyone likes the show. So I'm hopeful that they will give it another try.

asar:
Well the production seems eager to do a another season so is Freddy. Ratings are good and it wouldn't suprise me if they do a another season.

Best Loser:
Also, Freddy is the best host after Phil, just pointing that out.

Topita:
Ah ok thanx a lot for the clarifications and satisfying my curiosity, Polarbear!  :tup:  :lol:

Glad to hear the ratings were pretty good!   :yess:

Thanks a lot to everyone who has made it possible for us to watch!! :)
It's very much appreciated indeed!!  :hearts:  :conf:

Hope we'll be watching again next year!!   :hearts:

zeeyyy:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 01, 2012, 01:54:14 PM ---Also, Freddy is the best host after Phil, just pointing that out.

--- End quote ---

I'll will have to wait until Vietnam & Aus 2 finish as Dustin & Grant are not that bad - at least Grant's better this time around...

Why's Dustin shaking the racers' hands at the pit stop instead of hi 5 or whatever the trend nowadays? Is shaking hands an Asian custom?   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version