Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 9 "Go Out With A Bang"

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jobby:
Kim > Chealsea.

Me is rooting for Kim, Christina and.... surprise surprise, Jay.

Jay's a real nice dude. Just that I think he's just not a passionate game player. He might be the usual underdog, 4th placer this season. :lol:

coolio:
Notice how currently it's not an all-girls alliance. Last night Jay voted for Michael, and Christina and Alicia voted for Tarzan. Methinks Kim, Sab, Chelsea, Jay, Troy and Kat are in an alliance, and Christina, Alicia, Leif and Tarzan are on the outs.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on April 05, 2012, 03:08:07 PM ---Notice how currently it's not an all-girls alliance. Last night Jay voted for Michael, and Christina and Alicia voted for Tarzan. Methinks Kim, Sab, Chelsea, Jay, Troy and Kat are in an alliance, and Christina, Alicia, Leif and Tarzan are on the outs.

--- End quote ---

I think that looks pretty likely. I didn't think that was the case through the editing, but the way the votes went, it suggests that this scenario is likely. :tup:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 05, 2012, 02:03:35 PM ---Kim > Chealsea.

--- End quote ---

Kim's definitely the best strategist of the season. But I love Chelsea's personality and I love Chelsea attacking Tarzan for everything he does around camp! <33333 :lol3:

TARFansurvivor:

--- Quote from: racer on April 05, 2012, 10:32:08 AM ---For some reason I think the girls might get rid of Christina in order to prevent Troyzan and Jay from getting all paranoid, and then after that they will start to wipe out the men one by one. :duno:

Regardless of what happens, I hope Kim and Chelsea continue to dominate!! :hoot: :hoot:

--- End quote ---

I think that you are right on that one!! :future :future :future :future

Reilly Queens:
Chelsea is the new and improved Ashley Underwood. Just replace Phillip with Tarzan :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version