Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 9 "Go Out With A Bang"

<< < (10/11) > >>

Ruth:
Alright, the Immunity Challenge was hilarious. Tarzan drops out after Jeff announces the start of it. Christina drops out after Jeff announces the first temptation. Lol!!!

But I was really sad that Jay got voted out. Prior to the season, I thought I wasn't going to like him. But out of the guys, I found him to be down-to-earth and sincere. After the merge, he grew on me. He's such an honest, genuine guy and it's sad to see him get played. I love the girls, I love how they're dominating, so it's a struggle that Jay was the one who left. I wish it were Troy. Or Leif.

Kudos to the girls, they're doing a great job. I'm glad we have a bunch of smart girls this season who're playing with their mind, not their heart. We see a few of them struggling with how hard it is, but in the end, they still did what was right. A girl MUST win this season. It's got to be Kim! Hopefully.

Troy, I hope he's out soon. He's too much of a threat. And he's dangerous. I wonder if he'll be out next week.

Love this season! It's so exciting every week!

SuperTux:
Those men were stupid!

Kate04:
Since the worm (Colton) left, I am loving this season. 

Don't see what can stop the girls from doing a wipe out of the guys ala Parvati.  Kim is the Parvati of this season.

When there are only nine left, it's going to be nothing but paranoia, lies, deceptions and pulling energy out of nowhere to win challenges.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on April 13, 2012, 02:30:54 AM ---Since the worm (Colton) left, I am loving this season. 

Don't see what can stop the girls from doing a wipe out of the guys ala Parvati.  Kim is the Parvati of this season.

When there are only nine left, it's going to be nothing but paranoia, lies, deceptions and pulling energy out of nowhere to win challenges.

--- End quote ---

Yeap, ever since Colton left, I enjoyed this season so much more. Though it may not be that exciting, it wasn't that bad afterall. I still don't know who's going home each episode! :wohoo:

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on April 13, 2012, 02:30:54 AM ---Since the worm (Colton) left, I am loving this season. 

--- End quote ---
Somewhat I'd like to see Colton stay in the game, though. Colton+Jonas can lead the men's team to beating Kim+Sabrina's women team. Now men left in the game have no strategy at all. We can almost foresee the annihilation of the men. :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version