The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

China Rush3-- 2012 SPOILERS and LIVE sightings!

<< < (19/19)

supah:
After doing my independent sleuthing, I have discovered that the Final 5 teams for this season are *WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD*
Show contentShow contentRyan & Charlie (Harvard Graduates)Show contentShow contentKarin & Janelle (Socialites)Show contentShow contentZhang Yelin & Li Yang (Dating/Engaged?)Show contentShow contentLiu Weiwei & Lei Sheng (Trainers)Show contentShow contentChristine & Steven (Models)
Sorry to disappoint anyone  :'(

georgiapeach:
Please everyone... spoiler bars in the spoiler threads are NOT necessary.

And any presumed final list etc really should have the available supporting evidence (photos etc) posted as well in order to be considered correct. We pride ourselves on FACTS...If it is speculative and there is no evidence, they that should be clear as well. Sourced evidence can be attributed to an un-named source.  But let's try to provide some actual evidence to back up findings whenever possible.

amazinglatinoamericafan:
http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/The_Amazing_Race:_China_Rush_3_Teams this photo looks like in the final look some eliminated team in jeans

EagleSpirit0:
I'm not tremendous at vidcaps, but for those of you who watch China Rush on ICS online, there is usually a China Rush commercial during the China Rush breaks (that's an odd advertising principle?) that highlights some of the upcoming challenges/teams. 

If we assume that we know most of the major challenges in next week's HuangShan leg (waterfall climbing, counting characters (?)) from the end of leg preview, it's pretty safe to say that the following teams survive next week's episode:

Karen and Janelle
Ryan and Charlie
Khai Shing and Khai Sheng
Christine and Steven (which we already know thanks to the Taiwan spoiler)

hakushu8:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on September 03, 2012, 07:14:50 AM ---After doing my independent sleuthing, I have discovered that the Final 5 teams for this season are *WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD*
Show contentShow contentRyan & Charlie (Harvard Graduates)Show contentShow contentKarin & Janelle (Socialites)Show contentShow contentZhang Yelin & Li Yang (Dating/Engaged?)Show contentShow contentLiu Weiwei & Lei Sheng (Trainers)Show contentShow contentChristine & Steven (Models)
Sorry to disappoint anyone  :'(

--- End quote ---
This list (which is either speculative or true, depending on how supah3ro conducted his sleuthing and if he wishes to divulge that indo) has been right so far... if the twins are next to go then at least we know that supah3ro did an EXCELLENT sleuthing. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version