General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

<< < (2/10) > >>

Kacper:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on July 26, 2012, 10:06:53 AM ---Kacpher, could you post the list of emmy nominees? It was announced last week. Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

Yes, sorry, I will probably sometime next week. I am so busy now. Btw Thanks LoveRocked!  :hoot: I will also post the list of the nominees like I did last year so it will be easier for me to use when I will give the live coverage during the awards.

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: KacperTolwinski on July 26, 2012, 07:26:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on July 26, 2012, 10:06:53 AM ---Kacpher, could you post the list of emmy nominees? It was announced last week. Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

Yes, sorry, I will probably sometime next week. I am so busy now. Btw Thanks LoveRocked!  :hoot: I will also post the list of the nominees like I did last year so it will be easier for me to use when I will give the live coverage during the awards.

--- End quote ---

:) :tup: It's all yours that I know you really easier for live coverage as well. :)

georgiapeach:
Emmy DAY!! :hearts:

WIll TAR bring home #9?? Will Phil finally triumph??  Tonight is the night!!

Kacper:
I will try my best to be home at 8 before Emmys begin but I am at the beach today (4 hours away from my house) so I don't really know when I will be home. I will update sooner or later for sure just don't know if I will be here at the beginning

Kacper:
I won't be home until like 9 so if anybody could post the winners for the first hour of the show or so that would be great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version