The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Peking Express 2012 - Dutch Version

<< < (2/2)

Topita:
To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with it either so far.  :duno:
Perhaps things will get better in the next episodes. Not sure if I had higher expectations of it after the show having been gone for a couple of years, or maybe it's just that I like the TAR format better as it is now.

I'll give it another chance though. But to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I will keep watching the entire show if it's the same as it was last episode. Mind you there are annoying couples in TAR too, definitely so not sure what tips the balance - I guess the settings and challenges maybe. If challenges improve it will be more interesting to watch, if not I think I'm not going to spend my (at the moment rather) precious time watching this.  :nopoints

hotriceguy:
I'm interested on this kind of hitchhiking-race format.
I just don't understand any European languages besides English so I can't figure out what the rules are.
I got couple questions after watching the first episode of the Season of Inca (Brazil->Bolivia->Peru).
Did they have to perform tasks prior checking in pit stop or just an additional task like the immunity stuff in the game?
Did they leave the same order as they arrived in the last leg?
For some task, teams are kinda have to preform in different locations(e.g. the searching task), so they cant cheat on that?
Did all teams divided into 2 or 3 big teams in the beginning or just they try to cooperate each other getting to the pit stop?
Thanks.

addie:

--- Quote from: hotriceguy on August 21, 2012, 01:17:06 AM ---I'm interested on this kind of hitchhiking-race format.
I just don't understand any European languages besides English so I can't figure out what the rules are.
I got couple questions after watching the first episode of the Season of Inca (Brazil->Bolivia->Peru).
Did they have to perform tasks prior checking in pit stop or just an additional task like the immunity stuff in the game?
Did they leave the same order as they arrived in the last leg?
For some task, teams are kinda have to preform in different locations(e.g. the searching task), so they cant cheat on that?
Did all teams divided into 2 or 3 big teams in the beginning or just they try to cooperate each other getting to the pit stop?
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I'm a big fan off the show, but last season sucked. Inca season was fabulous <333

In Peking Express, the focus is more lain on the hitchhiking. So there are almost none additional tasks, except for the challenges, which you can only qualife for if you come in first till ... on the midleg point. On these challenges, the contestants can win two things; immunity or amulets. The immunity is for the leg they're racing in. The amulets stand for who much money you can win in the final. Example: If you have gathered 4 amulets, you'll win €40000 (and yes, we in Holland don't give away big price money).

Sometimes, teams are given one additional task they need to complete before they can check in at the Pitstop (like searching for an amulet). They can't cheat on that, if they do, they can't check in at the Pitstop.

They don't leave in the same order, they'll all leave at the same time (which is quite sucky).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version