Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 Ep 7 'The Beauty in a Merge'

<< < (12/13) > >>

scruffs:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 29, 2012, 08:27:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandace on March 29, 2012, 02:19:25 PM ---I think Kim will win the season.

--- End quote ---

Methinks too.

--- End quote ---

Or Chelsea...

SuperTux:
Jonas was actually committing suicide in TC by doing that...

Is Tarzan playing such a clever game for F3 because nobody will vote for him as the sole survivor? :lol3:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 28, 2012, 07:57:30 PM ---This season has to have the worst players ever to play the game.   :groan:  :gaah:

--- End quote ---

No, this season have got some really smart people and I'm completely enjoying it.

Rob's season which he won was the worst. (Matt, Philip, Andrea... all the people who wouldn't make a move)

Nicaragua was pretty bad as well.

I AM DARN GLAD. I was not going to watch the episode because I really thought it was the end for Christina (spoiled by SurvivorFever)... although if it's true SHE MIGHT STILL BE OUT NEXT since they said 1 of the 2 people out next. *prays and hope for Christina God!!!!*

Jonas... stupid by busting out his plan at IC. He should just fight for his case and asked everyone to direct his vote to Tarzan to save his ass. Seriously, I think that would have worked.

scruffs:
So he busted his plan by saying he'll vote Mike?

Ruth:
I'm really loving this season! I think we have a good mix of people. Mean, annoying, strong, weak, smart, likeable... They're all there. I think that Kim is emerging as the master manipulator this season. I hope that it plays out for good instead of biting her in the butt. Right now, I feel that the girls have the advantage. But I hope that the tides don't change! I'm a little unhappy that Troyzan found the Idol, have never rooted for him. I hope that the Idol doesn't knock out one of the girl powerhouses...

Kim! Chelsea! Sabrina! Kat! All the way!!!!!!! And I'm starting to like Jay. He's a decent, down-to-earth guy. But girl power!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version