The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Please Marry My Boy delaying TAR in Australia

(1/4) > >>

supah:
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PISSED AT TAR BEING DELAYED BY LIKE 20 MINUTES EVERY WEEK BY THE DUMBEST SHOW ON AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION!?!?!?!  :gash:  :jam:

my tv guide says next week is the 'Please Marry My Boy' final, so that will move TAR up to 8:30 in time for Leg 6

i made this topic so fellow aussies can take their anger out on please marry my boy  :gaah:

Aussie:
I kinda like the show...  :escape

tarauslover:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on March 21, 2012, 04:54:04 AM ---AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PISSED AT TAR BEING DELAYED BY LIKE 20 MINUTES EVERY WEEK BY THE DUMBEST SHOW ON AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION!?!?!?!  :gash:  :jam:

my tv guide says next week is the 'Please Marry My Boy' final, so that will move TAR up to 8:30 in time for Leg 6

i made this topic so fellow aussies can take their anger out on please marry my boy  :gaah:

--- End quote ---

Hate to break it to you but the show's just been renewed for another season so it must have been rating well (I don't understand Australia audiences sometimes...)

But on a more positive note, if the US race is moved up to the 8:30 timeslot then after this season ends TARAus season 2  could definitely just pick this timeslot up (which would be May 16th, coincedentally the same time of the premiere of last year's race!)

Prophet:
uhm what? :lol:

According to wikipedia it is something like the bachelor except the guy's mother decides? Okay.....

Aussie:

--- Quote from: Prophet on March 21, 2012, 03:16:17 PM ---uhm what? :lol:

According to wikipedia it is something like the bachelor except the guy's mother decides? Okay.....

--- End quote ---

It is exactly that  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version