Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 6 "Thanks For The Souvenir"

<< < (12/13) > >>

BamBam:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 22, 2012, 05:40:11 PM ---Reading the Coulton interviews today:

the most interesting bits:

--It wasn't his appendix, he had an intraabdominal infection that required IV antibiotics x2, once in hospital in NZ, once at home.
--He wanted to give the Idol to Jay but Jeff would not let him, he said they had an alliance all along
--Said the target was NOT Christine, they would have voted out ALICIA, as she was too tied to the women and Christine was not.

--- End quote ---

Jeff asked Colton if he wanted to give the HII to anybody.  When did Jeff say he couldn't give it to Jay?  Maybe an edit or more likely Queen Colton trying to redeem himself?

chill_sd:
There was a lot of editing during the whole med-evac scene.  For instance, Colton suddenly had the idol around his neck, though we never saw how it got there.

I think when Jeff asked if Colton wanted to give the idol to anyone, it was probably limited to his current tribe.  It makes sense that Colton couldn't give it to Jay, since Jay was in the other camp at the time.

Kate04:

Survivor's going to be so much more interesting to watch with Colton the Crab gone.  And now with the merge we will be able to see who really has Survivor skills.  Looking forward to a good rest of the season  :tup:  Going to be interesting to see how the alliances take shape!!

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 22, 2012, 05:40:11 PM ---Reading the Coulton interviews today:

the most interesting bits:

--It wasn't his appendix, he had an intraabdominal infection that required IV antibiotics x2, once in hospital in NZ, once at home.
--He wanted to give the Idol to Jay but Jeff would not let him, he said they had an alliance all along
--Said the target was NOT Christine, they would have voted out ALICIA, as she was too tied to the women and Christine was not.

--- End quote ---

I honestly can't believe that last point.

Bittersweet (mainly sweet) moment that Colton got medevac'd. Really, I just dislike ppl who puts down people and trash talks like that without any anger impulse on them, it just shows their rudeness.

Christina, yay! Glad she kinda held back this episode, but I hope she will finally get into an alliance after the merge!

And Kat is funny in an adorable way. <3

scruffs:
I just think its too early for a merge... Hmmm... 12 people in the merge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version