Author Topic: Extreme Makeover Home Edition LatinAmerica  (Read 5378 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Extreme Makeover Home Edition LatinAmerica
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:28:17 PM »
I saw the promo yesterday on TV, but the first chapter has already been aired last thursday:

Extreme Makeover llega a la Argentina y a toda Latinoamerica

Llega Extreme Makeover Latinoamérica, el programa que te cumple el sueño de tener una casa propia por tu historia de vida. Este programa lo vi muchas veces en su versión de EEUU y en el le cumplen el sueño de tener la casa propia o una casa con las comodidades adecuadas para las necesidades del participante.

Las historias de vida que se muestran en estos programas son generalmente muy duras, personas enfermas, personas que sufrieron pérdidas a causa de fenómenos naturales, o personas que dan todo para ayudar a los otros sin importar el bienestar propio. Las personas inscriptas, se enteran que ganaron cuando de sorpresa cae a su casa un grupo de diseñadores y arquitectos, que se encargan de reconstruir por completo su casa.

Afortunadamente, Extreme Makeover llega a la Argentina y otros países de Latinoamérica para cumplir el sueño de muchas personas.

Endemol, la productora encargada de Gran Hermano, lanzará muy pronto un nuevo reality TV en Argentina que se llamara Extreme Makeover: Reconstrucción total.

Here's the translation:

EXTREME MAKEOVER ARRIVES TO ARGENTINA AND LATINOAMERICA
Extreme Makeover Latinoamerica arrives, the program that fulfills the dream of owning a home for your life story. I saw this program many times in the U.S. version and it will fulfill the dream of owning a home or a home with adequate facilities for the needs of the participant.

Life histories shown in these programs are usually very hard, sick people, people who suffered losses due to natural phenomena, or people who give everything to help others regardless of our own good. The enrollees find out that they won when a group of designers and architects show up at their homes, who are responsible for completely rebuilding their home.

Fortunately, Extreme Makeover comes to Argentina and other Latin American countries to fulfill the dream of many people.

Endemol, the production company responsible for Big Brother, will launch soon a new reality TV in Argentina to be called Extreme Makeover: Total Reconstruction.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:37:26 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Extreme Makeover Home Edition LatinAmerica
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
And this is another from a blog called "Que la pases lindo"

Extreme Makeover Home Edition in Argentina

This Thursday at 21 pm and the Infinite Channel premieres the local edition of Extreme Makeover Home Edition in Argentina. And only now I find out!. : P

Actually the name is "Extreme Makeover Home Edition Latin America", because not only will be in our country (as shown in the video above), but also in different cities of the region. The first chapter is in Argentina, and are confirmed at least 10 chapters for this edition (4 in Argentina, 4 in Mexico, and two in Chile).

The idea of ​​the program is the same as always: Demolishing the existing house and build a new house in just one week. In total, the benefit will be 10 families who were selected and who for some reason or other had some kind of need at home.

Although it will be difficult to match the wave of Ty, the driver cornered the Yankee edition (which has lasted nine seasons, from 2003 to air), the "Move That Bus! Move That Bus! "And the matter peliculezco that put the Yankees all by itself, drivers for Extreme Makeover Home Edition Latin America (the name I get tired of typing and full) are:

Benny Ibarra (Mexican singer and actor)
    Sonia Velazquez (model and journalist or newscaster Colombian)
    Leonardo Gaetani (Argentine architect and designer).

You can visit the official website at Infinito's Extreme Makeover Home Edition Latin America .
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 05:45:25 PM »
And here's a couple of promo pics.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:14:04 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline jonathancin21

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
hoolaa... kisiera conocer mas

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »
Here's the links for different promos of EMHEL (they're in spanish, sorry):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHPkSZ2WR6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j923U1SwmY
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:33:55 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »
And here some caps from another promo:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 09:48:44 PM »
More caps:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 09:52:19 PM »
More caps:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 09:55:08 PM »
Last caps: