Author Topic: Elimination Predictions Week 2  (Read 8667 times)

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
Elimination Predictions Week 2
« on: March 08, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »
I going to post a weekly thread where can predict which contestant will go home that particular week. Everyone can join.

Who do you want to go home: Deandre Brackensick :lol:
Who do think will go home:   :duno:  Maybe Erika, Jermaine, or Skylar.
Who will get a staring ovation(s): Probably Jessica Sanchez (again, give her the Pia treatment will ya)  (:;), hopefully Shannon Migraine or Heejun Han.
Who's the best and least favorites: The top ones are Shannon, Philip, Erika, Elise, Holly, and Heejun. Bottom ones are Jessica, Deandre, and Skylar.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Elimination Predictions Week 2
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 08:51:53 AM »
I am not always good at predicting, I thought Shannon would go this week.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF BlooperGuy!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
I am not always good at predicting, I thought Shannon would go this week.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF BlooperGuy!

:bigwelcome

:noway:  Shannon would've stayed unless she was put up against Joshua, Philip, or Colton. It was a close call though.

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »
I would like to see another boy leave on week 2. So I think it will be either Jermaine or Joshua.  :duno:

All girl contestants are loveable and more talented than the boys this season (IMO)...I don't want to see any of them leave!  :lol: Though Shannon was bad last week, I think she's way much better than that, she's talented and great. Nerves beat her last week..
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 08:50:10 AM »
Praying that no girl leaves until Top 10.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 12:34:43 AM »
Hope Jermaine leaves this week. There's nothing really special about his voice, I don't understand why the judges brought him back in the first place.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 05:35:13 AM »
Hope Jermaine leaves this week. There's nothing really special about his voice, I don't understand why the judges brought him back in the first place.

Agreed! He does have a soothing voice, but I feel that that's gonna make his performances really one-dimensional. I don't think there's anything spectacular about him that deserves to be brought back. But I feel that he's gonna stick around for a while more.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 01:02:38 AM »

Agreed! He does have a soothing voice, but I feel that that's gonna make his performances really one-dimensional. I don't think there's anything spectacular about him that deserves to be brought back. But I feel that he's gonna stick around for a while more.

Well he's gone.  :lol: I personally thought Johnny or David would been a better choice. Oh well. Thoughts on yesterdays performances? Try to do in my format, if you please.  :tup:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
Tonight was kind of boring, IMO. There were a couple of good performances, but they aren't great. I was just thinking that no one stood out for me, until Joshua came out and SLAYED the song. Wow! The judges gave him a standing ovation even before he was done. And I got goosebumps all over. He sounded so beautiful and flawless. But I still think that he's not gonna go that far, he'll probably plateau off over the next few episodes.

Hollie had a great close to the show as well. But I think that she needs to stop choosing songs by those divas and try to show different sides of her. She can't be singing the same types of songs every week...

Same thing for Shannon! She sounded better this week, but I feel that she's overly ambitious. She needs to choose something that can really show off her vocals. Not everyone's suited to sing the big songs.

Jessica disappointed me this week. It was so obvious that she was breathless. The song owned her this time.

Favourite performances: Joshua, Hollie
Good performances: Phillip, Elise, Colton, Erika, Skylar
"Just-there" performances: Deandre, Shannon
Bad performances: Jessica, Heejun

Predicted bottom three: Heejun, Shannon, Erika/Deandre but I'm leaning towards Erika

Predicted elimination: Heejun/Shannon

I wonder if someone will be eliminated tomorrow night. Something tells me the votes will be carried over to next week. Can't wait to find out!

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
Bottom 3:Elise/Heejun , Shannon , Erika/DeAndre

Going Home:Shannon

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
I can't disagree about those in the bottom three or four. I fear it will be Heejun, he did not sing well last night, it wasn't the best song. I'd like to see him make the tour. Shannon was much better this week compared to last week. The middle bogged down the the run at the end was really good.

I think Jessica is really good but someone needs to help her learn to sing and not strain her vocal cords. A friend made the comment that she was screaming. I just listened to the video and in parts she did scream. I like her a lot, I could see her winning AI this year if she picks the right songs from here on out.

Phil Phillips was good, he got the first slot, not always the best for votes. I'm sure he is safe this week.

Joshua got a standing ovation from the judges and he deserved it.

Hollie Cavanagh was also really good, a little rough at the ending of her song but dressed beautifully last night. (As was Jessica.)

I really think Heejun will go home tonight but I hope not.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:45:01 AM by TexasLady »

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
Yeah Heejun and Jessica were pretty bad last night. I kinda hope Deandre goes home simply because he's weaker and he pulled a poor performance, but it might be Heejun. Shannon is pretty popular by the younger folk, which now makes the majority of the shows viewers (truly because many people are switching to the ever boring "Voice". I hope the two stay and Deandre is sent packing.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 12:52:07 AM »
Next time, I try to keep myself shut up.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 01:28:37 AM »
Next time, I try to keep myself shut up.

:lol: I feel bad for her. I'm hoping she'll make it to the tour.  :'(

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 09:05:27 AM »
 :gaah:   :'(

My Shannon! She's... gone. Oh well. Hope she makes it on tour.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:38 AM »
Don't feel bad Alfwin, You are good at predictions.  :)  I felt bad for her but she's only 16, she can get some training and do better.

I'm glad Heejun survived and will go on the tour, but he better pick it up or he'll be gone soon.

I liked Hollie's dress but Jimmy didn't.  :lol:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
I was not unset about Shannon.I knew that she was going home this week since last week.I am just upset that Elise is in the bottom 3 meaning that she would not stay very long and I am very upset that it is an all female bottom 3!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 02:14:28 AM »
I was not unset about Shannon.I knew that she was going home this week since last week.I am just upset that Elise is in the bottom 3 meaning that she would not stay very long and I am very upset that it is an all female bottom 3!

Same here! Based on last week and this week's votes, it's very obvious who the voters love and don't love so much, for the girls especially. Elise and Erika don't seem to be too popular... Which is a pity, 'cos they're great singers who're much better than some of the guys. I really hope that America sees it and gives them a chance. We can afford to lose some guys, but I feel that Elise and Erika have genuine talent.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:23 PM »
Go Elise and Ericka! They need a WOW moment! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot: