Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Elimination Predictions Week 2

<< < (2/4) > >>

eragon:
Hope Jermaine leaves this week. There's nothing really special about his voice, I don't understand why the judges brought him back in the first place.

Ruth:

--- Quote from: eragon on March 12, 2012, 12:34:43 AM ---Hope Jermaine leaves this week. There's nothing really special about his voice, I don't understand why the judges brought him back in the first place.

--- End quote ---

Agreed! He does have a soothing voice, but I feel that that's gonna make his performances really one-dimensional. I don't think there's anything spectacular about him that deserves to be brought back. But I feel that he's gonna stick around for a while more.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Ruth on March 12, 2012, 05:35:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: eragon on March 12, 2012, 12:34:43 AM ---Hope Jermaine leaves this week. There's nothing really special about his voice, I don't understand why the judges brought him back in the first place.

--- End quote ---

Agreed! He does have a soothing voice, but I feel that that's gonna make his performances really one-dimensional. I don't think there's anything spectacular about him that deserves to be brought back. But I feel that he's gonna stick around for a while more.

--- End quote ---

Well he's gone.  :lol: I personally thought Johnny or David would been a better choice. Oh well. Thoughts on yesterdays performances? Try to do in my format, if you please.  :tup:

Ruth:
Tonight was kind of boring, IMO. There were a couple of good performances, but they aren't great. I was just thinking that no one stood out for me, until Joshua came out and SLAYED the song. Wow! The judges gave him a standing ovation even before he was done. And I got goosebumps all over. He sounded so beautiful and flawless. But I still think that he's not gonna go that far, he'll probably plateau off over the next few episodes.

Hollie had a great close to the show as well. But I think that she needs to stop choosing songs by those divas and try to show different sides of her. She can't be singing the same types of songs every week...

Same thing for Shannon! She sounded better this week, but I feel that she's overly ambitious. She needs to choose something that can really show off her vocals. Not everyone's suited to sing the big songs.

Jessica disappointed me this week. It was so obvious that she was breathless. The song owned her this time.

Favourite performances: Joshua, Hollie
Good performances: Phillip, Elise, Colton, Erika, Skylar
"Just-there" performances: Deandre, Shannon
Bad performances: Jessica, Heejun

Predicted bottom three: Heejun, Shannon, Erika/Deandre but I'm leaning towards Erika

Predicted elimination: Heejun/Shannon

I wonder if someone will be eliminated tomorrow night. Something tells me the votes will be carried over to next week. Can't wait to find out!

Alfwin:
Bottom 3:Elise/Heejun , Shannon , Erika/DeAndre

Going Home:Shannon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version