Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Elimination Predictions Week 2

(1/4) > >>

BlooperGuy:
I going to post a weekly thread where can predict which contestant will go home that particular week. Everyone can join.

Who do you want to go home: Deandre Brackensick :lol:
Who do think will go home:   :duno:  Maybe Erika, Jermaine, or Skylar.
Who will get a staring ovation(s): Probably Jessica Sanchez (again, give her the Pia treatment will ya)  (:;), hopefully Shannon Migraine or Heejun Han.
Who's the best and least favorites: The top ones are Shannon, Philip, Erika, Elise, Holly, and Heejun. Bottom ones are Jessica, Deandre, and Skylar.

TexasLady:
I am not always good at predicting, I thought Shannon would go this week.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF BlooperGuy!

:bigwelcome

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 09, 2012, 08:51:53 AM ---I am not always good at predicting, I thought Shannon would go this week.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF BlooperGuy!

:bigwelcome

--- End quote ---

:noway:  Shannon would've stayed unless she was put up against Joshua, Philip, or Colton. It was a close call though.

Prama:
I would like to see another boy leave on week 2. So I think it will be either Jermaine or Joshua.  :duno:

All girl contestants are loveable and more talented than the boys this season (IMO)...I don't want to see any of them leave!  :lol: Though Shannon was bad last week, I think she's way much better than that, she's talented and great. Nerves beat her last week..

Alfwin:
Praying that no girl leaves until Top 10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version