Author Topic: S24 EP 5 "A Bunch Of Idiots"  (Read 14628 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S24 EP 5 "A Bunch Of Idiots"
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 01:02:55 PM »
Survivor Pro Tip of the Week:

If you see a tree and a hole, you will find the Idol. :lol3:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 03:29:54 PM »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
So sad that Monica is gone she was one of my favorites! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 12:02:26 AM »

Listen to Colton and you are a loser!!  That should be the motto of this season of Survivor.  Everything he says turns to a mistake - this is the second strong player who could have helped his team that he has engineered to be voted off and he sits there like a prissy jerk without a clue of what he is doing. 

Back at camp, his tribe are working their behinds off and he sits there in his disgusting nasally voice complaining that his tribe "sucks" when all he does is sit on his butt.  He is without doubt this seasons most obnoxious person and probably of most seasons.

I love seeing the other tribe WIN WIN WIN and they will continue to do so as long as worthless Colton is calling the shots. 

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 02:15:32 AM »
Why did they say Tarzan got a large vocabulary? :duno: I think "afoot" and "lodestar" are among those GRE words, which I memorized for many times... Maybe those words are not commonly used in ordinary life?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 07:43:42 AM »
Haven't watched the episode yet, but I LOOOOVE the Colton-Alicia alliance! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 04:23:54 PM »
Haven't watched the episode yet, but I LOOOOVE the Colton-Alicia alliance! :hearts:

When you watch the episode you'll realize that it's a setup for Alicia to be blindsided.   :'(  I like her but find Colton truly obnoxious!!   

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 10:11:12 PM »

When you watch the episode you'll realize that it's a setup for Alicia to be blindsided.   :'(  I like her but find Colton truly obnoxious!!   

???

I watched it already and "Alicia to be blindsided"? D'you mean Monica? :lol:

Aww. Monica. :( I loooove Monica, and would trade Christina or any other men (sans Colton) to be voted out. She's adorbzballz. What makes it worse is that she was blindsided. :(

Colton + Alicia = the royalty of the tribe! :hearts: I love that they are working together.

Colton still impresses me with his sharp wit and charm. His comments are funny too! Watch him go up for an upcoming All-Star season (if there is one).

LOVE LIST:
Kim - I'm betting my house and my car saying that she'll win this game. (The problem is I don't have a car! :lol:)
Chelsea
Sabrina
Alicia
Colton

Troyzan
Jay
Jonas
Tarzan

THE REST GO HOME QUICK THANKS
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »
Like it or not guys, Colton is running the show. He may be playing one of the best Russel-esque games ever. Tell me when you saw him Day 1, did you think he would be running the show? Exactly. I don't even get what the hate is all about. He has some great one-liners.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
Colton is entertaining. Not that I'm rooting for him, but he makes the show very "Sugary", led by his own emotions and everything.

Alicia on the other hand is EWWWWW. I think Colton's way of playing this game is to get rid of whoever that is stronger than him, so that the strong people stands no chance to get rid of him. It seems like the game plan has worked out. The last three times they went tribal, the person voted off was always the person he wanted to vote out.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:52 AM »
I don't think Colton's playing a very smart game at all.

Voluntarily going to Tribal Council is just idiotic. We only have to look back 2 seasons to Redemption Island when Zapatera decided to throw an Immunity Challenge to get rid of someone they disliked (Russell) and consequently, when they got to the merge, they were down in numbers, and got wiped out, one by one.

The same thing could happen again this season... :duno:

Another brainless move is getting rid of Monica. She was the strongest member of the new Manono, including all the men. They literally stand no chance without her, and sooner or later, Colton is going to have to get rid of the people that are blindly following him, and then the new Salani is gonna have all the numbers at the merge.

That's just my 2 cents worth. But I think Colton's game so far has been full of flaws, not to mention the fact that I despise him. (:;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »
racer, Colton is not playing a wonderful game and we all know he's not going to win.

But he's playing a wonderfully entertaining game. :lol:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »
Watch Colton turn this thing around <33

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 12:58:53 PM »
Colton has played a lot of Survivor ORGs...
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2012, 05:16:34 AM »
The way that Colton spoke to Bill at Tribal and berated him for doing stand up comedy ie "get a real job" and something like he doesn't "associate" with people like Bill showed him up to be the obnoxious person IRL that Colton is.  That plus his prissy bratty ways make me know for certain that no jury will give someone like him the win.  So Colton can pull whatever maneuvers he wants to, and be as vile as he wants to, but he hasn't got a chance.

If he really understood the game, he would realize how Russell's personality sealed Russell's fate.  (I actually like Russell over Colton).  It will be fun seeing him sink when/if he makes it to the end.  :lol3:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:22:33 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2012, 06:52:07 AM »
racer, Colton is not playing a wonderful game and we all know he's not going to win.

Well in some ways he is entertaining, so I have to partially agree with you. :tup:

But I don't find his prejudiced and obnoxious comments to be particularly entertaining... (:;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2012, 08:37:09 AM »

Well in some ways he is entertaining, so I have to partially agree with you. :tup:

But I don't find his prejudiced and obnoxious comments to be particularly entertaining... (:;)

Yep, I'm with you, don't worry. I can't stand ANY of Colton's random degrading remarks to other people. I mean, people haven't even judged him yet...