Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 5 "A Bunch Of Idiots"

<< < (2/9) > >>

SuperTux:
I like this title. :lol:

rockhopper78:
I don't get it one bit. In the previews for this episode, Jonas says something like, "I'll do whatever Colton wants." Like they're all so scared of him because they'll be his targets if they make him mad. WTF, the whole time during the past episode I'm thinking, you can all vote him out. There is no way he's playing the idol because he's far too arrogant and thinks he's the Queen Douche of the island. All they need to do is vote him the F OUT and he won't see it coming.

But alas, I suppose this is where the people want to hold onto him because they're guaranteed to win against him in the end, which is becoming increasingly annoying in the past seasons when the horrible people that raise my blood pressure to unsafe levels end up staying to the end. Thus, is the way of Survivor strategy. I can't say I blame them. But he is just the worst.  :pull

Jobby:
The two tribes are:

Manono:
Show contentAlicia, Christina, Colton, Gregory, Jonas, Leif, Monica  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Salani:
Show contentChelsea, Jay, Kat, Kimberly, Michael, Sabrina, Troyzan

Can you foresee EXTREME DRAMA unfolding in one of the tribe above? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

TARFansurvivor:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 12, 2012, 07:50:18 PM ---The two tribes are:

Manono:
Show contentAlicia, Christina, Colton, Gregory, Jonas, Leif, Monica  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Salani:
Show contentChelsea, Jay, Kat, Kimberly, Michael, Sabrina, Troyzan
That is not gonna make me switch side go Salani go all the way! :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Can you foresee EXTREME DRAMA unfolding in one of the tribe above? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

TexasLady:
I'm somewhat sorry that they are changing up the game. It would have been interesting to watch the men get picked off one after another like the season when the men threw the challenge and tossed Jimmy Jones out. Karma... as they say is not kind.  :lol:

Ok.. well some of them, I do like a few of the guys but Colton is not on my like list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version