Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 5 "A Bunch Of Idiots"

<< < (9/9)

Kate04:
The way that Colton spoke to Bill at Tribal and berated him for doing stand up comedy ie "get a real job" and something like he doesn't "associate" with people like Bill showed him up to be the obnoxious person IRL that Colton is.  That plus his prissy bratty ways make me know for certain that no jury will give someone like him the win.  So Colton can pull whatever maneuvers he wants to, and be as vile as he wants to, but he hasn't got a chance.

If he really understood the game, he would realize how Russell's personality sealed Russell's fate.  (I actually like Russell over Colton).  It will be fun seeing him sink when/if he makes it to the end.  :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 17, 2012, 12:37:35 PM ---racer, Colton is not playing a wonderful game and we all know he's not going to win.

But he's playing a wonderfully entertaining game. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Well in some ways he is entertaining, so I have to partially agree with you. :tup:

But I don't find his prejudiced and obnoxious comments to be particularly entertaining... (:;)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on March 18, 2012, 06:52:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 17, 2012, 12:37:35 PM ---racer, Colton is not playing a wonderful game and we all know he's not going to win.

But he's playing a wonderfully entertaining game. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Well in some ways he is entertaining, so I have to partially agree with you. :tup:

But I don't find his prejudiced and obnoxious comments to be particularly entertaining... (:;)

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'm with you, don't worry. I can't stand ANY of Colton's random degrading remarks to other people. I mean, people haven't even judged him yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version