Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 5 "A Bunch Of Idiots"

<< < (8/9) > >>

Jobby:
Colton is entertaining. Not that I'm rooting for him, but he makes the show very "Sugary", led by his own emotions and everything.

Alicia on the other hand is EWWWWW. I think Colton's way of playing this game is to get rid of whoever that is stronger than him, so that the strong people stands no chance to get rid of him. It seems like the game plan has worked out. The last three times they went tribal, the person voted off was always the person he wanted to vote out.

Glamazon Racer:
I don't think Colton's playing a very smart game at all.

Voluntarily going to Tribal Council is just idiotic. We only have to look back 2 seasons to Redemption Island when Zapatera decided to throw an Immunity Challenge to get rid of someone they disliked (Russell) and consequently, when they got to the merge, they were down in numbers, and got wiped out, one by one.

The same thing could happen again this season... :duno:

Another brainless move is getting rid of Monica. She was the strongest member of the new Manono, including all the men. They literally stand no chance without her, and sooner or later, Colton is going to have to get rid of the people that are blindly following him, and then the new Salani is gonna have all the numbers at the merge.

That's just my 2 cents worth. But I think Colton's game so far has been full of flaws, not to mention the fact that I despise him. (:;)

Jobby:
racer, Colton is not playing a wonderful game and we all know he's not going to win.

But he's playing a wonderfully entertaining game. :lol:

Cocoa:
Watch Colton turn this thing around <33

Prophet:
Colton has played a lot of Survivor ORGs...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version