Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 4 "Bum-Puzzled"

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kate04:

--- Quote from: a1mamacat on March 07, 2012, 11:48:18 PM ---I seriously think that Colton is playing this way deliberately.  There is no way he could be like this in real life.  I think he believes he can out-villain Russell H.

The swap next week should be veeeery interesting for him.

--- End quote ---

I think that Coulton IS this way in real life!!!  You cannot pretend to be this obnoxious unless you've had actors training  :lol3: This guy is a card carrying jerk and hate the way he was so incredibly mean to Bill.  Racist much, Coulton????  He dug his own grave though because in the final analysis, no one that vile wins the mill!!

I cannot stand the sound of his squeally voice and holier than thou attitude but I am afraid that he will be around for awhile since he has the others terrified of him.  But, as with Russell, his moment of truth will come when he gets bit in the behind :tup:

SuperTux:
What I know after watching this episode is that Bill will be America's favorite player in Reunion. No doubt.

Cocoa:
All hail Queen Colton! :hearts: The new definition of a villain! :hearts: :hearts:

Bill's annoying, so yay!

All his references are so damn funny! :lol3: Taylor Swift, Oompa Loompas, and Helen Keller! :lol3:

realshowfan:
I just watched the episode and holy crap. These boys aren't thinking at all. I totally could not believe how it went down. The Culton alliance just keeps throwing curveball after curveball. I love it, in a way, but if I were in their situation I'd be blasting my own head by then. I'm wondering when will anyone target Colton. I just don't get it, how does he manage to call the shots and edits don't show and signs of rebellion from the others? If it's him, it's genius! Kinda justified when everyone voted for Bill, even though Tarzan was so pissed off at Leif's 'dishonor'.

I enjoyed Tribal Council. I think it's my most favorite so far! You can see the irony of it all, as well as a message and its relation with the world we have currently in such first-world nations (talk about Survivor: One World  :lol:  ). It's interesting to have seen and heard both sides, as well as a third (Colton vs Bill, with Tarzan beside). It showed me how people can be.

Overall, interesting episode!

Other comments:
I find Jonas passive, after this episode.
My opinion of Colton swapped again. I think I'll just stay with neutral now.
I wondered if any of the girls would bother finding the idol, though I do understand how searching for it could be risky.

SuperTux:
I think Colton has made the game easier for his allies. The safest way to play the game is to follow Colton's orders step by step and make Colton think he's running the show. When there are not so many contestants left (most of whom are in Colton's alliance), Colton will be voted out because he's always the target and it is time to do so.

Or his allies may think it's safe to take Colton to FTC because he'll never get anyone's vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version