Author Topic: S24 EP 4 "Bum-Puzzled"  (Read 7312 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
S24 EP 4 "Bum-Puzzled"
« on: February 29, 2012, 11:22:26 PM »
I don't know if the swap is yet, but I hope its soon!

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24 EP 4 "Bum-Puzzled"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 07:47:09 AM »
I don't know if the swap is yet, but I hope its soon!
I think that the swap is in episode 5.
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »
According to a promo from Amazing Race, this episode will have a "never-before seen" twist.
Also, a quote from Colton verbatim "I'm running the show. If you can't see that, the you're Helen Keller."  :lol3:

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »
According to a promo from Amazing Race, this episode will have a "never-before seen" twist.
Also, a quote from Colton verbatim "I'm running the show. If you can't see that, the you're Helen Keller."  :lol3:
I think that Colton is annoying, in the beginning i felt sorry for the guy, when he did not felt welcome on his tribe. But i think he is starting to get so arrogant, that i want him off, like Coach was last season!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
My goodness have these men seen what happens when you give away Immunity? Lets ask Erik & Brandon who both gave away Immunity :groan:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 07:48:39 PM »
wft men

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »
Colton is such a disgusting waste of space. He is so vile. I can't even remotely stand him after this episode. :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww

I can't believe the way he was treating and judging Bill. It's unacceptable.

I have a hunch that J.T. might just be handing over the title of 'Stupidest Move In Survivor History' to the Manono tribe, and I certainly hope I am right. ;)

That is all.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 08:22:50 PM »
Racer, i agree with you; that is just low he really showed his character.  I don't care if you're rich, poor, black, republican, gay etc..i judge based on character. I would say he had some, but i'd be lying. I really hope no one after seeing this episode, or his rants on other sites does something bad to him (i can see it coming), but.......money can't buy you class, a heart, soul, or a rewind button.

and I do agree the guys should have their torches extinguished for not only going to tribal; but letting Colton stuck his foot so far up his mouth that its coming out the other end.

Thanks guys for the link to the stream :D
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
I never thought I'd see such a sorry spectacle as tonight's tribal council. UGH! I cannot stand Colton! I was hoping they would all vote him off.  :groan:

The look on Jeff's face was priceless when the men came in!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 11:48:18 PM »
I seriously think that Colton is playing this way deliberately.  There is no way he could be like this in real life.  I think he believes he can out-villain Russell H.

The swap next week should be veeeery interesting for him.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 11:14:08 PM »
I seriously think that Colton is playing this way deliberately.  There is no way he could be like this in real life.  I think he believes he can out-villain Russell H.

The swap next week should be veeeery interesting for him.

I think that Coulton IS this way in real life!!!  You cannot pretend to be this obnoxious unless you've had actors training  :lol3: This guy is a card carrying jerk and hate the way he was so incredibly mean to Bill.  Racist much, Coulton????  He dug his own grave though because in the final analysis, no one that vile wins the mill!!

I cannot stand the sound of his squeally voice and holier than thou attitude but I am afraid that he will be around for awhile since he has the others terrified of him.  But, as with Russell, his moment of truth will come when he gets bit in the behind :tup:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:50:20 AM by Kate04 »

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 05:19:49 AM »
What I know after watching this episode is that Bill will be America's favorite player in Reunion. No doubt.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 06:06:25 AM »
All hail Queen Colton! :hearts: The new definition of a villain! :hearts: :hearts:

Bill's annoying, so yay!

All his references are so damn funny! :lol3: Taylor Swift, Oompa Loompas, and Helen Keller! :lol3:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 07:14:50 AM »
I just watched the episode and holy crap. These boys aren't thinking at all. I totally could not believe how it went down. The Culton alliance just keeps throwing curveball after curveball. I love it, in a way, but if I were in their situation I'd be blasting my own head by then. I'm wondering when will anyone target Colton. I just don't get it, how does he manage to call the shots and edits don't show and signs of rebellion from the others? If it's him, it's genius! Kinda justified when everyone voted for Bill, even though Tarzan was so pissed off at Leif's 'dishonor'.

I enjoyed Tribal Council. I think it's my most favorite so far! You can see the irony of it all, as well as a message and its relation with the world we have currently in such first-world nations (talk about Survivor: One World  :lol:  ). It's interesting to have seen and heard both sides, as well as a third (Colton vs Bill, with Tarzan beside). It showed me how people can be.

Overall, interesting episode!

Other comments:
I find Jonas passive, after this episode.
My opinion of Colton swapped again. I think I'll just stay with neutral now.
I wondered if any of the girls would bother finding the idol, though I do understand how searching for it could be risky.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 08:03:37 AM »
I think Colton has made the game easier for his allies. The safest way to play the game is to follow Colton's orders step by step and make Colton think he's running the show. When there are not so many contestants left (most of whom are in Colton's alliance), Colton will be voted out because he's always the target and it is time to do so.

Or his allies may think it's safe to take Colton to FTC because he'll never get anyone's vote.

好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 08:14:20 AM »
I found the comment about Helen Keller to be really offensive. I found all of those comments to be repulsive. (:;) (:;) (:;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 11:39:37 AM »
Okay, if I were to choose between Russell and Colton, I'll choose Colton. I hated Russell because he bought no entertainment value but predictable idol-ish move. Colton on the other hand, is doing a Sugar in Gabon and shaking things up every week.

This time round, the girls were definitely the biggest winner because the girls did not have to vote somebody out. Next up, it has to be Colton as the winner because he got what he wanted. As for the rest, let me just say namely Tarzan and Leif, you all are so dumb I did not even know how did they survive till so old in life if they have no single brain cells.

I do not agree with anything Colton said, I do not like him. But I do not hate him for the fact he brings on entertainment value. That's just about it. And he also showed how villianous moves can be carried out without all those rude, lame stints did by Russell.

I hate to say this, but I think the guys... are all intimidated by Colton. NOBODY, not Leif, not Bill, not Michael, not Jay or even Jonas, who felt uneasy with giving up Immunity, bothered to come together and think up of a plan against Colton. They are all so worried, and scared, and... of just being targeted by Colton next that nobody.. NOBODY dared make a single move against him. It's just so amazing, yet so unbelievable to watch how Colton has controlled the mind of every single guy and ensured that NONE of them voted against him or if you ask me, EVEN DARED to cast a vote against him. And that is some very good "social" skills going on there, like the guys were all so "charmed" into believing he held all the power nobody dared to go against him. I don't know how is this even possible, but I think it has to be the fact of a group of dim-witted guys and also extreme stupidity.

I feel humiliated watching this episode as a guy's POV and I can tell you, this episode is so entertaining.. yet so mind boggling and so... intimidating.. so strange to watch. It's one of the best episodes of Survivor ever for sure, just based on the way how dynamics worked out in the guy's tribe... but it set me thinking about so many things in life, about people, about problems, about issues.

Sometimes, when we meet a problem, do we do a Colton and be swift in our decision to want to solve it? While in the process of being anxious to solve the problem, we actually forgot to look at a bigger picture and might end up harming ourselves instead? (Colton axing Bill)

Or when we made a mistake, do we do a Leif and declare our own death? (Leif not even bothering to fight for his life)

Or when we are forced into circumstances which will put as at a disadvantage, do we just go along with it and be selfish as long as we are not the ones who lose out? (Nobody bothered to stand up for Bill against Colton even though he was clearly bullied. If you asked me, I am pretty sure all the guys LIKED BILL more than Colton... but why did this happen)

Or when we see something we truly do not like, do we do a Tarzan and speak our minds openly about it (trying to get everyone to vote against Leif's betrayal), or do we keep it deep down within us even though it truly disturbs us? (Jay, Michael...)

Sorry, just had overflowing feelings after this episode and can't help but to reflect on my current status in life. Have I been led too much by others in my life so that I do not even do what I have always wanted to do?

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 12:50:13 AM »
Oh my gosh, that was one HECK of an episode. Seriously?!!!!! Wow!!!! Bum-puzzled is the word!

Speaking first for the Reward Challenge, yay for the girls winning it all! I couldn't help but laugh at Jonas' comment about the challenge being a fluke and that the guys didn't have enough time to learn it. I was like, what on earth?! Thank God for Bill jumping in with "well, neither did they (the girls)." What a statement on Jonas' part!

I just can't believe that the guys gave up Immunity. Jeff's face when the guys marched into the TC area was CLASSIC. But I don't care if they made the stupidest move ever, I don't like any of the guys anyway, and I'm happy that this allowed the girls to live on.

I felt really bad for Bill, being outright bullied by Colton. Colton's a really nasty piece of work. But I feel that he's just playing this game with his hear as well. He really dislikes Bill and really wants him gone. I don't like Colton, but he's really bringing a lot to this game. If not for him, the girls wouldn't be saved tonight! If his crazy moves continue to harm the guys, I'm supporting that all the way.

I feel that the only "normal, un-annoying" guy is Jay. He hasn't really done much to annoy him. But overall, I just can't care two hoots about the guys and I want a girl to win!!!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 04:47:48 AM »
somehow after watching this episode... I feel like so "unmanned", the gentle side of me were taken away because this "Man"ono (read: Man- NO-NO!!)  tribe did not emphasized the power of men...

I'm afraid this could affect women to be more aggressive than men in terms of earning money for a living.... (it might sounds a bit old school, but still..  :groan:)
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2