Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 25 and Beyond

<< < (39/40) > >>

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 19, 2012, 11:15:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bwils927 on December 19, 2012, 08:20:38 PM ---have the producers ever thought of this:
start with 20, merge at say......... 14, dissolve into tribes again at like 10 and then merge again at 8 or something
would this be a good twist or am i just goin a little insane

--- End quote ---

They sort of did that in Gabon already. Fake merge, than split into 2 tribes of 5. And before that they had a tribe switch too...

--- End quote ---
yeah. i just meant like a legit merge and then do tribes again

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on December 20, 2012, 03:29:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 19, 2012, 11:15:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bwils927 on December 19, 2012, 08:20:38 PM ---have the producers ever thought of this:
start with 20, merge at say......... 14, dissolve into tribes again at like 10 and then merge again at 8 or something
would this be a good twist or am i just goin a little insane

--- End quote ---

They sort of did that in Gabon already. Fake merge, than split into 2 tribes of 5. And before that they had a tribe switch too...

--- End quote ---
yeah. i just meant like a legit merge and then do tribes again

--- End quote ---

I did that on a fantasy game. :cmaslol Would love to see it on the real Survivor though! :hoot:

Jobby:
I wouldn't.. that means we get to see each Survivor with less screentime. We already can't remember some of those pre-jury members... and some jury members.. I can't imagine a game with 32 players. :cmas31: :cmas12

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 19, 2012, 12:08:07 AM ---Just saw something on Youtube that made me laugh.

Survivor 26: Recycled players, recycled location, recycled twist.

LOL

--- End quote ---

I belive they replaced outwit, outplay, outlast  for reduce, reuse, recycle

theamazingracer21:
Fake: 3 weeks is short of the 39 days survivor goes for and Survivor: Coal Mines is a generic name. You could film that anywhere where coal mines are. Tasmania is not the hot tropical island where survivor films.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version